[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hitmeup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

if your art doesn't suck hit me up i'll commission you since you're probably starving

drop your artwork and rates

[email protected]
>>
>>3066224
Question is can you afford to hire me?
>>
>>3066254
duh bitch

go for it
>>
>>3066224
Holy shit can you be anymore vague?
>>
>>3066224
Is that gif from KOR?

Sauce please.
>>
>>3066224
When you have your ex wife's credit card and you have to put her in debt ASAP
>>
op just wants to steal your ideas
>>
I guess no one wants M O N E Y...
>>
File: Environment-RuanJia.jpg (1MB, 6140x3423px) Image search: [Google]
Environment-RuanJia.jpg
1MB, 6140x3423px
>>3066224
$120/hr
>>
>>3066367
Nice meme but you thought of only 120? Furfag artists make over 150 for a shitty waist-up drawing.
>>
>>3066371
>50
Comissions are $28000 - $98000
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>3066224
what anime?
>>
>>3066224

will you commission my macaroni art
>>
Can you afford ME?

Out of joke, I'm still kinda unsure of myself but I'm trying to improve with each piece.
>>
>>3066224
OP here, why is everyones art so bad? I thought you guys were suppose to be at least decent
>>
You aren't that guy that's spending all of his money because you're suicidal are you?
>>
File: Not straight.png (159KB, 568x279px) Image search: [Google]
Not straight.png
159KB, 568x279px
>>3066224
>>
>>3066484
>oh... sorry

Sorry for what?
>>
>>3066474

I've tried finding people to commission on /ic/, drawcrowd and a few other places with a thread like this. Honestly while it seems like it'd be convenient to put yourself out there and see who shows up often I feel it's better to just approach artists whose work you enjoy and hope they're available, and that's what I did eventually. If you just put it out there that you're looking for someone to work for you you get a lot of inexperienced people who should have known better than to think their work was at a commercial level yet. You end up spending more time politely declining high school kids than you would sending out a handful of emails directly.

Then again, doing both really can't hurt, either.
>>
File: samson.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
samson.png
67KB, 400x400px
$532/hour
>>
>>3066224
gunbuster
>>
>>3066288
it is, yeah.
>>
>>3066418
>>3066798 Nope.

Kimagure Orange Road
>>
>>3066224
Well, i hit you up. Hope you like my stuff, would be happy to make something for you
>>
>>3066481

Oh shit, I remember that guy. He promised me a tablet, still waiting for it.
>>
>>3066851
Anon, I don't see your mail!
>>
[email protected]

mail me here instead if your shit is good
>>
>>3066224
describe the kind of art you're looking for
>>
>>3066386
I personally charge 10,000USD for a bust sketch no color
>>
Just curiosity, is there any good place for advertising commissions?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.