[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got a better quality of this image?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: downloadfile-1.jpg (37KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
37KB, 349x352px
Anyone got a better quality of this image?
>>
>>3066126

Are you too stupid to use google?

https://www.artsy.net/artwork/nicola-samori-il-rigore-di-girolamo
>>
>>3066169
It is the same image?
>>
>>3066516
Are you legit autistic?
>>
>>3066538
No I mean it is the exact same image, same resolution, it's where I got the original from? I am looking for better resolution
>>
>>3067154
Bet you're a phoneposter, only they can be this clueless. That page has a very high resolution version but they send it in chunks like
https://d32dm0rphc51dk.cloudfront.net/C8goiUErCdCHGJFeOpY4Gw/dztiles/13/6_2.jpg
that you can find by looking at the network panel on an actual browser.

Looks like the filenames correspond to the location on the grid with 0_0.jpg being the top left and 10_10.jpg the bottom right, so just download them all and stitch them together. It should be trivial if you know a little programming.
>>
>>3067170
Thank you for the infomation it's much appreciated, I don't do much with images on computers so I am a bit clueless in the matter, care to do the work for me? If not thank you for your input anyway
>>
>>3067170
Actually don't worry I can figure it out myself, I didn't know that it was common to do this, again I must add I dont do much with images at all on any electronic media device so I am 'clueless' on the matter, but I am sure it's easy to figure out. But I must thank you again for the direction on this topic
>>
>>3067570
It's really not hard. One-liner in Mathematica.

>>>/hr/2955549
>>
>>3067580
I dont have a clue how to do that very small knowledge in programming, but I will find a way
>>
>>3067626
Or you could just get it off the hr link, you dolt.
>>
>>3067661
I don't understand any of this shit, dafaq are you people trying to make medo; layman's language please *sigh*
>>
>>3067661
Sorry, I was using phone ^^' thanks much appreciated
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>3067670
For funsies, shall I cam it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.