[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you make money, /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: big_questions.jpg (70KB, 850x415px) Image search: [Google]
big_questions.jpg
70KB, 850x415px
https://icuser.typeform.com/to/kDrLVN
>>
Results at

https://icuser.typeform.com/report/kDrLVN/gaKa
>>
>>3065978
>Tfw either wanna do concept or animation and don't know what to pick

Is voting a second time allowed?
>>
>>3066002
do just the main one.
I realized you can vote twice on this shitty website but I'll prune duplicate IDs later
>>
>>3065978
It should be permitted to vote for more than one. Any artist that plans on making a confortable living should realize that you can't expect to get it all from a single place.
>>
>>3066012
I know that, but I wanted the ones you plan to get most of your income from
>>
>>3065978

I don't have to work

I draw only things that I like, but I still want my work to be noticed and reach many people, and to piss off IC of course. I want to be like Shadman and have full threads dedicated to myself with half of the posters being jelly of my work
>>
>>3065978
By not majoring in art
>>
>>3066084
>waste your time not studying art but instead STEM meme
>>
>>3065978
I make money from smut.
>>
>>3066084
actually, most animation studios in the West and even the gaming industry require potential employees to have an art degree. Same thing if you want to work in Japan in one of their animation studios.

but that's for that venue. If you want to go alone and do comics, you really don't need one. But you are basing this off of how talented you really are and whether you have the business sense to do this stuff on your own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.