[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you need is Vandruff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
What's up with these retarded ass Scott Robertson and Erik Olson 90 hour lecture memes? I mean, I can understand doing Robertson if you want to be an industrial designer but why the fuck anyone else go through all that extra shit that doesn't help improve your art?
>>
I went through Vandruff and don't think I got enough

What exercises do I need to do to apply everything together?
>>
>>3065603
How did you not get enough? In just the third video on right angles he covers putting figures in perspective, drawing boxes and carving it out into more complex shapes, rotating furniture in the room by drawing multiple vanishing points on the HL,

Literally, just practice those concepts one by one and then do some finished pieces where you apply everything together. Why do you guys make this harder than it needs to be?
>>
>>3065607
You don't need 90 fucking hours of instruction. If you have trouble executing these concepts correctly on finished pieces, it isn't because you lack theoretical knowledge, it's because you lack mileage.
>>
>>3065608
Who are you to tell me what I do and don't need?
>>
File: 1492195456010.jpg (117KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492195456010.jpg
117KB, 784x720px
>>3065622

You need to git fucking gud m8
>>
>>3065598
>3064886
He doesn't go over whatever that thread is losing its shit about.
>>
>>3065665
>>3064886

learn how to link threads bro
>>
File: Akeno_motivation.jpg (76KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Akeno_motivation.jpg
76KB, 500x282px
>>3065655
But I'm talented. I know I'll get gud.
>>
>>3065671
>But I'm talented
Thinking like this, you'll never get nowhere
>>
>>3065700
not true gozaru
>>
>>3065608
the purpose of the long ass instruction is literally to give you mileage by showing you the ways to apply it though
>>
>>3065598
I found robertson to be completely unhelpful on perspective, but maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>3065783

> is literally to give you mileage

Nothing gives you mileage but actually drawing, anon.
>>
File: 1358711825006.png (673KB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1358711825006.png
673KB, 2000x1519px
>>3065798
and drawing is exactly what you're doing in Olson's classes, he very clearly tells you that if you're not drawing along you're wasting your time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.