[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does ic think of my painting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6021.jpg (1MB, 2019x2584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6021.jpg
1MB, 2019x2584px
Made it myself.
>>
Looks like something an artist would paint
>>
>>3064780
Varg, is that you
>>
>>3064780
I like it. Unsettling.
>>
Kingdom of doom, very very sinister. I like the yellow from far away. How big is it?
>>
>>3064780
Very cool
>>
Learn 2 draw.
>>
Is this supposed to be a gothic cathedrale ? I really feel unsatisfied by how you made the arch, maybe work a little more on it and it'll be perfect
>>
>>3064780
Very good, keep doing what your doing. Don't bother with fundamentals, you can make it with style. May contemporary fine artists make similar paintings and are very successful. You're gonna make it. ignore /ic/
>>
>>3064981
>> You're gonna make it. ignore /ic/

Make it doing what? You think this type of art is unique in any way? The real world doesnt give a shit about art like this. If you dont have a name or story attached to a piece like this its meaningless. Im not even trying to demotivate the OP, keep making art that you like making, but saying to ignore the criticisms of the people hes asking criticism from is retarded. Dont blow smoke up anyone's ass.
>>
>>3065134
I think he means that /ic/ is filled with toxic pricks. Which it is.
>>
>>3065134
read the second sentence again and then rethink his true message to OP.
>>
>>3064780
shitty composition but good colouring
>>
I thought it was a cool painting mostly from the yellow bit smack in the middel and the little eye and all the mysterious bits but to actually sell I dont know...Its either very dark and creepy or just immature.. It's decent people that are buying houses with walls to fill not aspiring rockstars.
>>
File: 060.png (124KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
124KB, 600x570px
>>3064780
>>
>>3064780
It kind of reminds me of what someone in a mental hospital or prison would paint.
>>
>>3064780
you did THIS?!?!

t...ta...t.....tak....TAKE MY MONEY
>>
>>3064780
Feel like placement could be different, but it really strikes up a good sense of mood. Good job
>>
>>3064780
>>3064788
>Varg, is that you

I dont think Varg paints. Gaahl does paint and this looks like some thing he would paint.

Read the sticky and keep at it Gaahl. I think you need to practice some of the fundamentals to really kick start this church burning.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.