[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CGPersia and GFCDomain down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: CGPersia.jpg (40KB, 588x190px) Image search: [Google]
CGPersia.jpg
40KB, 588x190px
Hey guys! Anybody knows if these two were raided, or just technical problems? I'm a little scarred for these two being down!
>>
*GFXDomain
>>
buy your resources you disgusting parasite
>>
I hope they're fucking toast. I reported them to the DMCA not too long ago lol
>>
>>3064681
kys cuck
>>
>>3064689
get rekt NEET boi
>>
>>3064691

DMCA won't affect people outside of the US and CGP is always down on Monday/Tuesday for server reset.
>>
>>3064784
>implying $300 is a lot of money

I've already "made it" and I wipe my ass with $300, that's not the point you retard. Hypocritical fat NEETs like you that poison our well trying to "make it" and "get paid" drawing anime girls like everyone else (lol) while taking everything they can get their hands on from people who already put in the work for free are shit.

There's worse though, of course. Like that one twink in the book thread that actually buys books with money out of his own pocket and then probably spends entire days cutting it up and scanning each individual page, all so he can get a dozen (You)s on a shit art board populated by underage low-t losers. What a fucking cuck you'd have to be to shit on and devalue your own work like that. "Poor" people that spend $4,000 a year on cigarettes and $50 on energy drinks a week but won't give one of their peers $5 for a brush pack they'd spent months working on really should fuck off already, but their enablers treat these neurotic entitled neckbeards like the friends they don't have in real life. Good God.
>>
>>3064808
>$4,000 a year on cigarettes
Most people in my country do not make such money in year.
>>
File: cj coffee.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
cj coffee.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
>>3064808
>being this asshurt
>>
>>3064808

Why shit on your fellow men who just want to make bread and water drawing faces of underage children strapped to the body of a 21 year old? Some of us just really have a hard time getting employed the old fashion way. We're too removed from the normal world.
>>
>>3064808
I make 460 a month

Why do you have to be so mean?
So you say I shouldn't have access to education just because I was born in a third world country? I'd like to see you living my life see how "300$" isn't that much you shithead

Go to /pol/ you fucking nazi
Not because someone doesn't have money they don't deserve education in what they love to do. If anything things should work on a donor system not per price

I will still not pay and you will still be crying

300$ my ass
Tip me three hundred then you fucking cuck
>>
>>3064808
don't give up the good fight, fuck these worthless leeches. I report all the uploads I can to get them taken down.
>>
>>3064879
How did you get on the internet? Where did you learn to read and type english?
>>
>>3064891
Here internet is 50$ for 2.Mbps
I've learned english from swallowing an old giant dictionary my grandfather had around and 4chan

Still, you guys don't understand how it is to live on a third world country, it's not my fault I have been born somewhere where the minimun wage is 400$ a month. I just hope a nigger kills your kids or something
>>
>>3064895
> I just hope a nigger kills your kids or something
You know one of us might consider hiring you as an inbetweener or something but not with that attitude
>>
>>3064895
>"be a decent human being and give others what they're due"
>I just hope a nigger kills your kids or something
lmfao, worthless 3rd world retards are borderline savages.
>>
>>3064901
That's not true at all, first world countries want hindumen, niggers from Africa or muslims.
That's all you care about. Cheap labor

And jobs your kids won't want to do so they leave it to Jose and then cry because there are no jobs for your wimin studies

Fuck America and Europe but fuck me also because I love art
>>
>>3064907
Non-whites barely make up the industry what the fuck are blabbing about. You go to to a big name studio right now and it's Asians, Asians, Asians, and whites.
>>
>>3064907
Also people with women studies tend to be in HR which HR jobs are abundant daycares for women (and ultra chads) who can dictate if you get a job or not.
>>
>>3064911
Yeah I was talking about art not concept art
Concept art is the shittiest thing in existence and I don't care about whites or asians m8. Nothing to do with me at all
And there are lots of gud people of color too

You are just narrowminded
I still hope your kids get killed by a nigger btw. You are all so high and mighty but you have no notion of what 80% of the population around the world lives
Check your third world country priviledges m8 at least If I ever go to a first world country I will be able to get free stuff like I deserve so fuck you

And also, get triggereeeeed
>>
>>3064895
>can't get free shit
>hope niggers kill your kids
soulless subhumans
>>
>>3064916
It's really nice to see anons get trigered but Ima fly away from this thread before it becomes a polhouse

Yeah yeah, kill all people of color, yay trump, yay art center's debt I'd roll my eyes at you in real life

But it's funny to receive attention from a bunch of trigered "white" polacks
Keep thinking america isn't just a third world country qith iphones because you clearly only know one language and one way of livin life
>>
>>3064923
look at this retard building up this strawman to attack. he has no idea who any of us are and is convincing himself it's some evil delusional whities who are "triggered" (as if he isn't the most triggered lmfao). Why are third worlders so fucking braindead? It's hilarious this retard thinks any of it matters anyways, whatever garbage is produced from this stunted mind is surely worthless anyways.
>>
>>3064808
Post your work.
>>
>>3064925
That's right anon. Nobody cares and none of this matters so why the fuck do you keep answering?
>>
>>3064926

you first
>>
>>3064929
>Nobody cares and none of this matters
little 3rd world brain couldn't comprehend the sentence? that's not what it implies at all retard. unlike you, I'm actually out, not wasting any more time with an entitled moron with no sense of morality.

>people's kids deserve to die because I can't leech anymore!
disgusting person
>>
>>3064915
I'm black, faggot, not white. If I were white I wouldn't even be complaining. I'd have to be the biggest cuck on this website to even mention the few PoC in the """"industry"""".

I don't have kids. And if I did and another black person killed mine that would be a statistical thing (for one) and bad parenting on my part.

Suck it, you don't get free shit.
>>
>>3064984
Well it sucks you are black
My sentiments to you and tour future generations and fans
>>
>>3064999
You still don't get any sympathy from me, 3rd world scum.
>>
>>3065005
And sites like cgpeers will exist forever because people who live the hard life know how to avoid the law
Get over it you nigger
>>
>>3065013
>darkie calling me a nigger
lmoaaa
>>
>>3065017
>tfw hispanic
>tfw hispanics are brunettes
>tfw ur still a nigger

Can we leave it at this already? I'm not even racist. Srsly not all blacks are niggers. Nigger is a state of the soul and everyone is a little dark inside
I got bored. It was nice banter
Bye
>>
>>3065026
No let's leave it at I'm a better artist than you.
cgpeers goes down regularly. Newfag
Hasta ahora
>>
>>3065040
I think we should kiss
There is clearly UST because you won't let sempai go
And I am at 1250 followers on fb so get on my level uguu
>>
>>3065059
A-are you female?
>>
File: 1500179866689-0.jpg (1MB, 1640x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1500179866689-0.jpg
1MB, 1640x1636px
>>3064843
>>3064879

Not him but it's a currency thing. $300 REALLY ISN'T a lot of money when you come from the USA but it doesn't mean that person is rich either-not at all.

For example, I spend $300 on food a month for a <2,000 calories a day diet (fatties spend more of course) and $600 to live in an apartment shared between three people; how much do you spend to breathe where you live? I've already spent over double what this guy >>3064879 supposedly makes an entire month and that's just to exist anywhere other than my parent's house, this also doesn't count a single other expense of which there are plenty, even taking away ones that are ostensibly a convenience like a cell phone, internet access or a vehicle.

It has to be said, the job market for artists is already over-saturated, and by helping people with low costs of living owing to geography and other circumstances you really are doing yourself an incredible disservice because they'll be able to work for half as much as you can while maintaining a lifestyle twice as sumptuous as yours.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/exclusive-former-employees-speak-out-about-disney-s-outsourcing-of/article_d8867148-7d8c-11e5-ae40-fb05081380c1.html
>>
>>3065126
Go fuck yourself and yes, people from third world countries WILL work for less money because you fuck over poor countries with stupid capitalism so what did you expect, capitalism not biting your ass at the end of the day? Fuck you!

Besides there are lots and lots of growing work farms on third world countries, growing cheaper talent and people determined to steal your jobs and your country because you have everything a first world country can offer but you still whine about being in a poor in a poor market

Besides, there is work for everyone you just have to make the effort to take it anon, I already did and I am steadily building a folio to apply for a visa

You mad?
Oh and before you call me a cuck. Only americans have huge stupid debts over education and fucking medical bills.
Most third worlders don't live in debt or are not used to it like you so keep enjoying your capitalism while I'll go work debt free and with benefits while literally fucking my way to a green card with a white woman or a white man (because aparently you can marry faggots too)

You are the top
Kek
>>
>>3065068

please by my mexican gf
>>
>>3065126
>It has to be said, the job market for artists is already over-saturated, and by helping people with low costs of living owing to geography and other circumstances you really are doing yourself an incredible disservice because they'll be able to work for half as much as you can while maintaining a lifestyle twice as sumptuous as yours.

Fully agreed, we really need to get rid of 3rd world niggers, because not only they don't pay for anything, they want to take what is not theirs by any right. The first thing we could do is to cut off sites like cgpeers from Mexico, Brazil etc. completely.

Face it, if you were so unlucky to be born in a 3rd world country, you should just kill yourself, no joke.
>>
We should introduce flags on /ic/ to know what people we should leave helpless. I wasn't really bothered by niggers or spics but seeing how fucking savage they are - I am not going to play nice. Living in a first world country is actually hard you know, not everyone is a richie white kid, you fucking monkey. You primitives should not hold any position where there are civilized people involved.
>>
File: 7r2pSxi.jpg (196KB, 965x1416px) Image search: [Google]
7r2pSxi.jpg
196KB, 965x1416px
gib me job, i am human like you
>>
>>3065170
report all the pirated materials shared here, that'll be a start.
>>
>>3065191
I think we should report it to people who can actually take it down for good. DMCA, all that crap.
>>
>>3065175
>you primitives

hahahahahaha wew lad
>>
>>3065161
PLEASE por que
>>
>>3065175
Don't be fooled by liberal propaganda, they are all subhumans who would let you die in the gutter if it meant they could take your place. None of them have any empathy for you
>>
>>3065235
>kill all third worlders reeee
>they don't have empathy for you

There is somethin wrong here
Why would anyone shitskin or not, have empathy for another human bean? Plz explain
>>
>>3064666
>he says on a chinese cartoon image board with /t/
>>
>>3064895
>I deserve to have things for free because I'm poor
why are shitskins such entitled pieces of shit? it's like wanting gibs is ingrained in their DNA.
>>
>>3065271
>it's like wanting gibs is ingrained in their DNA.
don't you know? Le white devil caused all their problems :^(
>>
>>3065223
please
>>
>>3065278
Isn't that literally what happened though?
>>
>>3065271
Alright, what if I have the money to buy and I just don't feel like it? I'm not entitled to it, I just do it because I can.
>>
>>3065271
> dat projection
If you haven't illegally torrented anything in your life, you are a lying sack of shit
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.