[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems like wacom doesn't learn the lesson and keeps releasing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Seems like wacom doesn't learn the lesson and keeps releasing stupidly expensive and badly optimized devices when the ipad pro the use for drawing is just a fucking plus. It doesn't have windows 10 but sure artists doesn't give a fuck if they get the same results in an app. Cintiqs are laggy, they need a high end computer and companions are just a mess.
>>
why does most of people hate companions? few examples? maybe?
>>
there are no tablets better than a cintinq right now. just cheaper.
>>
>>3064924
If it does what you need it to, and it's cheaper, then that makes it better.
>>
File: Capture1.png (547KB, 1492x554px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
547KB, 1492x554px
Speaking of display tablets, what does /ic/ think of the new Huion tablet?
>>
>>3067775
shit has screen burn in them monitors
>>
> iPad
[skepticism intensifies]
>>
>>3067816
I keep hearing of people using ipads is this just a meme?
>>
>>3064604
They are awesome devices. They just cost 3x too much.
>>
>>3067821
nothing more than sketches and doodles.
>>
>>3067816

I've seen a lot of artist reviews online where people have said very nice things about the ipad pro when it comes to drawing especially the most recent iteration which supposedly has a higher screen refresh rate. I myself wanted to buy the new surface pro for photoshop but I've been told that the base model is too weak and you have to buy the keyboard and pen which brings the price point close to 1k.
>>
>>3067816
Literally just get out of the basement and go to any tech store, you fucking autist, the display model will have an ancient version of procreate
>>
>>3067831
Unless you truly need photoshop on the go for your work; it's better to go with the iPad.

It's expensive but man the drawing experience is up there.

Not even meme'ing I don't own a single apple product but the only thing I made an exception for is the ipad pro.

Procreate is great, and I just move my .psds to photoshop on my desktop and use my cintiq.

Honestly I'd say the ipad pro on the go + intuos /huion/xp pen at home is a solid combo.

Cintiq if you can afford it.
>>
I'm probably gonna get the iPad Pro soon. The only downside so far seems to be lack of brush cursor and software. All you Apple shills better not fail me when I actually get it.
>>
>>3067928
It's not that bad.

You get a 14 day return window.
>>
What's wrong with companions? I saved up for one and I love, love it. I can take it to work remotely when I can't wanna use my desk cintiq and I can sit on my ass on the couch drawing without the hassle of my desk. Mine boots fast, uses CC without lag. I haven't had any problems.
>>
>>3068164

How did you get yours to not lag with CC?
I can't even put a line down without 2 seconds delay
>>
>>3067821
It’s not a meme. Some example art with names from the popular ipad art program (procreate)
https://forums.procreate.art/index.php?topic=2049.0
>>
File: raytrektab.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
raytrektab.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
Dospara raytrektab DG-D08IWP is now hot among drawfags in Japan.
It's an 8 inch tablet with the wacom feel it stylus and costs less than US$450.
https://youtu.be/NQ4YyxyMs7E
>>
>>3067928

>brush cursor

every respectable app offers one

get paintstorm pro if procreate feels too lightweight, no need to thank me
>>
>>3064604
the difference is that 99% pros use wacom shit, while only casuals use ipads.

if you just wanna play candy crush and sometimes draw i guess is okay. you won't be able to use photoshop or clipstudio, but you probably won't need any advanced functions anyway.
>>
>>3068937
Is this UI for ants
>>
>>3068963
Pro's use both.
>>
>>3067811
>Shit has accepted burn in the monitors

Citation needed Wacom Schill
>>
>>3067775
From what videos I witnessed a lot seem to think 15-19 inch is the most ideal especially when working up close or farther away. This particular Huion seems to be compared to being close to the cintiq actually.
>>
>>3069361
Actually, this size is ideal for carrying around.
>>
>>3069394
>pros use ipads
yeah, for checking their facebook
>>
>>3070078
not gonna make it
>>
>>3069669
poorfag alert
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.