[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique/Advice (Warning: Weird)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Test1.png (4MB, 1185x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Test1.png
4MB, 1185x1778px
I'm being asked to shop these dicks on a person (hiding their face) and I've never had to photoshop this sort of thing.

i could use some critique on improving these, i tried what i could but they still look like they're shopped on (I'm figuring nothing will get rid of that entirely)
>>
File: Test2.png (2MB, 980x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Test2.png
2MB, 980x1470px
>>
File: Test3.png (3MB, 988x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Test3.png
3MB, 988x1482px
i added a more grainy filter based on the persons skin, its less blended in terms of color but it doesn't pop as much
>>
kindly fuck off
>>
>>3063227
thanks, but honestly this isnt my favorite thing to do. I'm being hired for this. i like it as much as you do.
>>
The shadows are missing, it looks like its floating in mid air. The position the girl is in makes it so the scrotum should be resting on her thighs but the shadows dont match and there is no shadow for the penis itself, however small or less visible it may be. Also the connection between her pelvis area and the shaft shoul be more grainy or darker.
>>
The perspective of the first dick is way off.
>>
>>3063258
they're both off

in the first one it appears to be angled about 15-20 degrees to the right (from her perspective) from what it should be. the base also seems to be a bit higher than it should be. at this pose the balls should be squashed between the thighs pretty much, instead of just weirdly floating in front of them

in the second one it's about 5-10 degrees to the left from what it should be, and again it's too high, the dick isn't connected to the lower stomach but to about where her clitoris should be
>>
>>3063206
go to >>>gd
>>
>>3063231
Then you shouldn't take something that you can't do...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.