[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can draw it? If you can pls draw help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

How can draw it? If you can pls draw help me
>>
File: B612_20170707_164038.jpg (1004KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
B612_20170707_164038.jpg
1004KB, 1080x1440px
>>
>>3060701
Values.
Darker ones
>>
>>3060701
First learn English
>>
>>3061369
>implying you need to know english to be good
>>
File: lx84uog9.jpg (690KB, 2048x1161px) Image search: [Google]
lx84uog9.jpg
690KB, 2048x1161px
>>3060701
A quick and easy method to fix your overall shit values is to just duplicate the full image and then set the new layer to multiply. Desaturate to taste. Now clean that bitch up.
>>
>>3061379
looks like shit, you retard
>>
>>3061415
Well look what I have to work with nigger. This is just an easy way to get closer to your values. Is this your first day here?
>>
File: overpaint.jpg (708KB, 1827x1039px) Image search: [Google]
overpaint.jpg
708KB, 1827x1039px
>>3060701
Your values are bad OP. Make more difference between the bg and subjects. They looked pasted on. I also hope this is not a commission since you just drew over the original photo to make it look 'hand painted'
>>
>>3060701
the bottom lip on the guy looks really weird.
>>
>>3062037
the values are okay, moron, the original backlit photo looks terrible, and he actually fixed that.

the real problem is everything else.
>>
>>3062047
He as an artist is supposed to correct the bad lighting not make everything equal in value range.
Just making everything lighter is not fixing the issue. It's making it worse.
Nice name calling, got you far in art?
>>
>>3061375
This. The less English you know the better. It fucks up your brains alignment and throws your visual cortex out of wack since the language tends to utilize the same brain waves as drawing and painting. Other languages don't have this problem or only have it to a lesser extent. That's why a lot of pros actively avoid learning English even though it's increase their marketability 10 fold. Just look at Kim jung gi. I guarantee you that if he learned English he would lose a lot of his skill.
>>
>>3062245

are you retarded?
>>
>>3060701
I don't give advice to fags that trace photos.
>>
>>3062248
English is a trash languange desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.