[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Novice Sculptor Looking for Feedback

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Hello, artists! So my friend just recently discovered that he has some SERIOUSLY devastating sculpting skills that he never knew about. These are my pictures of his work, and this is a time-lapse video that he himself made of his latest (*and only his third-ever!*) creation. Up to this point, everything that he knows about sculpting has been entirely self-taught, and WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! What do you like about this particular piece? What do you hate about it? What do you think that he should work on in order to become a better artist? (And WHERE-oh-WHERE can new artists like him find patrons to fund all those paints and sculpting supplies?!) Any and all constructive criticism and advice is appreciated! Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/gSUg7IOoKBQ
>>
File: 2-_MG_7788-1080px-80-4chan.jpg (310KB, 1080x806px) Image search: [Google]
2-_MG_7788-1080px-80-4chan.jpg
310KB, 1080x806px
Mouth of the Demon!
>>
Eyes of the Demon!
>>
Face of the Demon!
>>
OP here! I do not know the difference between mouths and eyes, apparently....
>>
I like your energy, but I don't think there's many people who do sculpting here.

If you don't end up getting any replies, you might get some on other sites if you haven't already posted there
>>
Ah, okay. I am new to the 4chan community and did not realise this. Thank you so much for letting me know!
>>
>>3060363
I can't point you towards any specific sites or forums that'd be more suited to this, but I'm sure if you look around you'll find one. For example, if you look up on Google "reddit sculpture", you'll get a couple of hits. Just make sure for anything that you find, check if people are still active there.

Other than that, the best thing your friend can he can do for himself is to continue to study anatomy and look at other people's work. His paint work needs refinement, so it'd be worth looking into airbrush techniques too. Good luck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.