[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing anime is pointless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sEhano8.jpg (228KB, 600x968px) Image search: [Google]
sEhano8.jpg
228KB, 600x968px
Pic belongs to me

Anyway, I've been drawing seriously for the past 2 years and recently i've come to the conclusion that everything i've done has been for naught. So, I finally got good at making anime but so what? Is it going to help pay my bills? No. Is it going to help make new friends? No.

I've spent 2 years practically living in my basement drawing underage girls like a creep and it just dawned on me that, holy shit man, your life sucks! I could have worked out, I could have went to college and got a degree, I could have traveled and met new people, I could have worked on my interpersonal skills, make some new friends and even a gf. But nope, instead I wasted all that time drawing japanese cartoons that at the end of the day nobody gives a shit about.

TLDR: Really think about whether or not you really want to do this. Is drawing underage japanese cartoons really going to bring happiness? Is it something you want to tell your children and grandchildren you spend doing? Think about it before wasting all that time. I can't get that time back but maybe you can.
>>
>>3059155
>finally got good

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3059155
>So, I finally got good at making anime but so what? Is it going to help pay my bills? No. Is it going to help make new friends? No.
This part makes no sense. I accidentally skipped this part too and saw the fear mongering part first. So when I came back, I realized your whole post is bullshit.
>>
Is that deel's OC kek
>>
>>3059155
>I could have went to college and got a degree, I could have traveled and met new people, I could have worked on my interpersonal skills, make some new friends and even a gf

Yeah, but guess what, you won't start doing this stuff now either. Instead you spend your time shitposting on 4chan and ranting about anime. Don't feel regret over the time you've wasted in the past, instead take a good hard look at how pathetic you are RIGHT NOW.
>>
You really ought to be able to balance art with college, friends and working out.
OP is only at the level of about 3 month's work anyway, so I suspect the meme is that he wasted two years on never getting anywhere and now he's declaring sour grapes.
>>
>>3059200
>OP's image
>3 months
Good joke
>>
>>3059193
This.
Don't lie to yourself, anime drawings didn't make you pathetic. A hobby is a hobby, if it doesn't make you happy then what's the point?
>>
File: 098.jpg (414KB, 1200x2017px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
414KB, 1200x2017px
>>3059155
Anon, first of all, what you called good is not that good. Second, if you're not having fun while drawing anime girls and what not - what made you do it in the first place?

Your problem is your own here and maybe you have just lost your passion to create things. Maybe you should take a break and do as you say - workout, leave mamas house, get a gf, and then decide for yourself whether you want to come back drawing or not.

Don't be that guy. Don't ask whether drawing butts and boobs is what happiness is about, or it's about what proud things you can brag to your grandchildren about. Nobody knows that, and screw your grandchildren. I'll just tell them that their grandpa couldn't draw a decent butt and had forsaken his life for workouts and your bitchy grandma
>>
>>3059155
>not working out, going to school, getting a gf, having friends AND drawing anime girls
That's why you never made it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.