[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stream Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: twitch.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
twitch.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Let's get a new /ic/ community started.Stream your workflow, ask questions, learn together. Post your channel and schedule, what you will be streaming there. Exercises, wips, still life, LOOMIS.
>>
File: Screenshot (2130).png (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2130).png
317KB, 1920x1080px
Flyingcosmichippo - Twitch. WIP FLCL Fanart, working on perspective and line art. 12:15pm - 4:00pm EST
>>
>>3058168
How do you expect this to work?
>>
I feel like there is a problem with the fact that many of us work within a vacuum. I believe that working live we can demonstrate our work flow and help one another instantly instead of after the fact. I also think many of us are visual learners and that demonstration might be more helpful than reading tutorials or listening to lecture
>>
>>3058183
I also thought it could be fun to work through exercises from books in the sticky together could be fun, or working on the same still life more like a classroom
>>
>>3058315
>Letting you faggots see my workflow ever

You're all competition, showing your fanbase a livestream is one thing but deliberately showing your competitors is a shot in the foot, eat shit.
>>
>>3058320
But if everyone is streaming, who are you supposed to watch? Who is leading?
>>
>>3058315
it's very helpful to be able to watch someone draw but I think draw streams are just way too slow. I get bored to death and just want to draw instead. It's more useful to have a video which you can skip to any part you want and see how people can handle specific problems
>>
>>3058353
>You're all competition

Week 1 or 2?
>>
i'm building a new computer so that I can stream while I work. hopefully people will still be into this idea by the time I join, I like the idea of building a community for helping each other out.
>>3058353
have fun dying alone
>>
>>3058366
The problem I encounter with situations like these is lately I would like to ask the artist exactly what they are doing there, or why. Speedpaint videos are sped up to such a degree as to be almost incomprehensible without making use of the youtube speed function.
>>3058365
Not everyone would stream simultaneously. Different timezones, different schedules. I also assume most people wont stream at all. /IC/ is still a slow small board. Not everyone would be comfortable showing their >>3058353 process.
Anyway I thought it would be something more people would get behind. Apparently /ic/ used to have something like this >>3056219
But if there isn't support in the community for the idea I guess it is what it is, just an idea
>>
>>3058315
>I feel like there is a problem with the fact that many of us work within a vacuum.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people with some sense just don't want to associate their handle with 4chan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.