[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cintiq pro 13 and mobile equipment opinion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I would like to know if anyone uses this specific cintiq model. Is it reliable, any major annoyances? Also I use touch a lot on my iPad pro and on my surface when it worked for basic rotation and zoom actions, is the touch function good enough on this? I plan to use it on the go coupled with a laptop via USB c.
>>
>>3055390
Well I bought the touchless version, because I have no use for it, but otherwise it's great. Industry standard for a reason. My only complaint is the small size. I want a 22-inch, the extra space makes a big difference.
>>
>>3055390
The stand sucks dick, but that's my only complaint with it really.
>>
>>3055390
i have both the ipad pro and this; it's good gets the job.

i wish it was bigger but meh not much of a big deal though; touch works alright for me.

but on the go? i use it more for just my desktop at home and the ipad pro on the go lol
>>
Offtopic question: Is the 27qhd worth it?
>>
>>3055514
Yes and No, the price for it is iffy since the dell canvas is cheaper but release keeps being pushed off ( within a year), I honestly suggest just buying something from xp pen or buy like a cintiq pro 13/16.

If you aren't in a rush stick with a intuos for atleast a year and see if anything new is released.
>>
>>3055425
>>3055506
Thanks for the replies. The reason why I want one to paint on the go is because I have a full time job so I use any dead time to draw and to avoid traffic I almost always go to a near cafe after work hours to draw/paint some more so I barely draw at home. I do use my iPad pro a lot but it is almost exclusively for line work. I used to paint and render with my surface pro 2 but it is dying and I am already delayed with some commissioned work because of this.

BTW does it come with a screen protector and if not do you recommend getting one?
>>
>>3055988
Why do you use the iPad Pro for line work only? I've been meaning to get one because people say it's a better substitute for other portable monitor tablets right now, but my preferred drawing program isn't available on it and I haven't seen a lot of paintings done on it yet.
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-07-11_18-21-38.png (82KB, 1015x388px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-07-11_18-21-38.png
82KB, 1015x388px
wacom just announced 24" and 32" cintiqs
https://twitter.com/wacom_info_jp/status/884645981651968000

and the 13 pro is on sale right now if you have amazon prime
>>
File: Image 23.jpg (353KB, 1500x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Image 23.jpg
353KB, 1500x1523px
>>3056007
The whole drawing experience is the best I have had in digital art, is just very very close to the real thing due to its precision and very low initial activation force.

I used procreate for these which is also the best mobile of drawing app I have used so far.

That said I have not really tried to do a final illustration on it, Photoshop is still unmatched for me for that, in part because it's transformation tools

>>3056024
Just UK :( thanks though
>>
>>3056024
>New models
>still shit drivers
>still sub-par QC
>>
I noticed the Cintiq pro page says that the screen is 13.3 but also states that the active area is 11.6

http://www.wacom.com/en/products/pen-displays/wacom-cintiq-pro-13

Does this mean that I can only use the pen in a certain part of the screen?
>>
File: 24hd.jpg (84KB, 1000x788px) Image search: [Google]
24hd.jpg
84KB, 1000x788px
>>3055390

Waste of money, it's too small of a tablet for the price. You'll be constrained to drawing from the wrist, I bought a used Cintiq 24HD about a month ago and I can't recommend it enough over smaller Cintiqs like these
>>
>>3056550
you forgot
>have to buy a 300+ stand
>>
>>3056712
Nah, unless your some sort of fucking cripple.. 13" is fine.
>>
Is the cintiq 22HD the best cintiq right now? It has the buttons and touchstrings and its own stand, also no new pro pen with awful nibs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.