[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LF artists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ms-QuhXXK.gif (1011KB, 167x130px) Image search: [Google]
ms-QuhXXK.gif
1011KB, 167x130px
I am looking for an artist or artists who want to be a part of a new MMORPG that im developing.
This includes concept design as well as 3d models.
>>
*you won't be getting paid but don't worry it'll look GREAT on your resume
>>
This is a paid gig
>>
>>3053416
A MMORPG ROM game? Now I've heard of everything!
>>
Can we cut the sarcastic BS?

Im only looking to find artists who would like to be a part of the process and be included in profits, credits..etc
>>
>>3053416
nobody is doing shit if you don't have anything, I guess you're doing the programming, so you might have a demo already.
if not then go program one and come back,
>>
>MMORPG that im developing.
>im
>i
Are there any other individuals than yourself involved in this project to develop an "MMORPG"?

>be included in profits,
>profits,
Is there an actual salary?
>>
Yes so far there are 2 others.

As far as salary goes no. However terms of payment for work provided will be worked out before the artist contributes. This will include a general contract for work and percentage of royalties if any.

This is an indie project and will take 1-2 years to finish.
>>
>>3053474
>This is an indie project and will take 1-2 years to finish.
>percentage of royalties if any.

Devote 1-2 years on a project that may or may not sell. OP this is the kind of passion project shit you do with a friend. Not some stranger on the internet.
>>
>>3053474
just FYI if you're really looking for an artist to do concept and general 3d work you're going to be paying $50/h
>>
Thats fine if they are serious about it. Including travel, conferences.. etc. Not my first rodeo.
>>
File: hey.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Dear OP. I would like to accept your offer. I am willing to work for free because of my lack of professional experience. How ever I have been drawing all my life and have been told by my mother I am very talented. I think we could work well together. I hope you will take me serious. I am serious about art.

Please, would you leave me your email? and we can discuss business.
>>
Anyone who would like to join our team can leave their email. I will send details shortly following.
>>
can you leave your gmail?
>>
>>3053474
>As far as salary goes no.
With all due respect, fuck off.
>>
>>3053511

Im not asking people to work for free. Im asking for people who want to involve themselves in a project.

If its not for you then, make like a tree and fuck off.
>>
>>3053416
Sounds attractive. I'd like to know more about the project though

I've got a lot of free time on my hands so I'd like to ask what kind of concepts you had in mind, maybe I could help you out
>>
>>3053474
>This is an indie project and will take 1-2 years to finish.

>3D MMORPG
>2 other people on the project
>zero budget for artists

Why do so many aspiring indie devs have absolutely no concept of reality?
>>
>>3053516
i do 3D modeling and environment/character illustration but acknowledge this would be on the DL and not really a priority. Low cost = low labor would be ideal.

I'm always a little surprised at people being forward enough to ask for work here but if you're serious go ahead.
>>
>>3053536
because it's in to release indie games that stay forever unfinished to milk donations
>>
>>3053501
>>3053535
Oh, nevermind
I have this throwaway:
[email protected]
>>
>>3053538
I dont plan to be one of thpse douche bags.

I only want to create a game that the community can enjoy. Something that is original and interesting.
>>
>>3053598
You can't do it though. A 3D MMORPG is a massive amount of work that even most triple A devs with thousands of people and million $ budgets can rarely get right. How on earth do you think you can do it with zero budget and 2 other people? Do something that you at least have a chance of finishing, like a visual novel, a point & click adventure, a simple 2D platformer or a single player 2D RPG, something like that.
>>
Never mind then I'll do it my fuckin self. Jesus christ
>>
>>3053727
Come on man, you gotta be realistic. Like anon above you says, mmorpgs require a lot of manpower and work.
>>
>>3053615
id rather play a quality 2d platformer than a
scope bloated pipedream that'll never happen
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.