[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Drawfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 8031453c5f5df0c6c5afc0a49551acdc.jpg (424KB, 1456x1042px) Image search: [Google]
8031453c5f5df0c6c5afc0a49551acdc.jpg
424KB, 1456x1042px
Started drawing a few days ago (want to start working on my own comic that'll probably get no clout in the long run). I plan on learning anatomy before I start with anything else. How long do veteran drawfags think it'll take to reach pic related level? Because that's the art style I'm aiming for.
>>
>>3052632
I hate these stupid fucking questions. Nobody knows retard.

It can take you 3 years, 5 years, 10 years or most likely, never.
>>
>>3052632
>I plan on learning anatomy before I start with anything else.

See, fundamentals are called like that for a reason. Think of it as the fundation of your house. Your house will be your comic. You don't want it to have weak fundations, but anatomy is a small part of what makes a comic great.

I would suggest to read Understanding Comics because it would give you a better sense of what you need to work on.

Anatomy is something that you need to have at an acceptable level but you don't need to be at that guy's current level. He sure wasn't himself when he began. Pic related, from the same author.
>>
>>3052727
Thanks bro.

>>3052701
You sound frustrated. I hope everything is going alright with you.
>>
>>3052774
No I'm just annoyed with these stupid fucking beg tier questions that have been answered a million times already. Why does it matter how long it would take? If you like making comics then just do it
>>
>>3052783
Next time don't be an asshole about it. The other answered maturely despite probably seeing it a million times too. There's no reason why you couldn't do the same. Thanks for the bump though, saved me enough time to get a legit response.
>>
>>3052786
Fuck off faggot, you won't make it anyway
>>
>>3052632
There's much more wardrobe and accessory displayed here than anatomy... I think you could get there reasonably fast if you're well organized.
>>
>>3052790
Still being a dipshit, I see. Guess you can't help it. And stop projecting yourself onto me.
>>
>>3052800
>>3052786
>>3052774
Obviously he's being a typical edgy bully 4chan tough guy, but his point is still sound. People like you should really lurk more. You could find the answer in a few minutes yet our board is cluttered with threads asking the same questions.

It doesn't matter how long it takes, because you're only asking on the off chance someone will tell you want you want to hear. (That being a number you can "plan" around) Truth is there is no number, it varies wildly on too many factors, because that's life. You might be a prodigy who excels at art, you might be one of those monkeys who will never ever be any good. The real answer to your question is to not worry about time and just do it, don't let your dreams be dreams etc etc maymays.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.