[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, tell me - what can I do better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Please, tell me - what can I do better?
>>
>>3052397
>>
>>3052397
>>
>>3052397
>>
line quality is eh

scribble scribble and just get all that pent up reservation about making marks out

stop being so careful and just make fucking marks on the paper, stop judging them as good or bad

at this point your sheer mileage is low so your work is what it is and resembles a lot of people who start out.
>>
>>3052397
we wuz drawings n shiet
>>
>>3052397

-Don't make an own thread and post in /beg/
-Do some research about books that teach you art fundamentals
-Download/buy those books
-Read them
>>
>>3052438
Also, try doing more than just drawing the head of things
>>
>>3052444
such as?
>>
>>3052451
The fact you need to ask baffles me

Do you see the world as just heads of things?
>>
>>3052454
Now I ain't sure who pissed in your tea today, no need to be so rude out of a sudden. Meant that question more in the way of - should I look into anatomy? Should I draw simple shapes? What would be a good direction for a beginner?
>>
>>3052455
>What would be a good direction for a beginner?

Go to the Questions & Answers Thread:
>> 3037298
Not only will you find answers to the most common questions (where to start when arriving here for the first time), you'll find link to the ressources (like books and video) which is one of the great point of /ic/, but also be able to ask your own questions if it hasn't been asked before.
>>
>>3052485
ok, will do. don't be so grumpy
>>
>>3052486
go to /beg/ and read the sticky if you haven't yet
>>
>>3052486
>>3052455
Grow a spine kid, he wasn't even 1% as critical of you as most people in the art world are. If you can't handle a little sarcasm good luck coping when you put 8 hours into something most people will call absolute dogshit.
>>
>>3052455
>should I look into anatomy? Should I draw simple shapes?
Draw everything you can see, then when you master that start drawing everything you can imagine. Then you're done
>>
>>3052398
This is cool. It's the best one, but it needs a background too.
>>
>>3052812
Don't patronize me youngster. I only asked for opinions, not your heartfelt painful memories. I am going to check /beg/, so chill your hot head.
>>
>>3052828
Thanks, will do
>>
>>3052812
>put 8 hours into something
you say that like 8 hours is a lot to put into an artwork
>>
>>3053115
Seriously, get used to being insulted. The more you complain the more it's going to happen, fag
>>
>>3053435
See kid, this is what I'm talking about. Go be edgy somewhere else
>>
>>3053441
Not gonna make it
>>
>>3053442
Not gonna make what? You are not going to make it out of 8th grade with this attitude
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.