[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

lol
>>
Every Asian female artist I personally know tends to draw themselves as more white-looking than they actually are whether they have an anime style or a more Disney cartoon style. Really makes you think.
>>
>>3051160
>Really makes you think.
it does? i think you're spending too much time thinking about asian people, anon
>>
>>3051176
but what if most of the people you know are asian and you yourself are asian? did you ever think about that, faggot?
>>
white is right
>>
>>3051176
I attend the most fob-infested art school in America and am Asian myself.
>>
>>3051160
being whiter in asian cultures is a sign of wealth. people who spend all their time in the rice fields are more tan, whereas people who have money are inside more, giving them lighter skin. this is why asians desire to be lighter.

the opposite is true in american society. people who are wealthy have the time and resources to go on vacation and get tan. being a darker skin color is now preferable because it implies status. being lighter or pale means you dont get out of the house often.
>>
>>3051189
>did you ever think about that, faggot?
no, lol. i don't!
>>
>>3051273
pretty much this

South Korea's capital of the world in plastic surgery. Girls as young as 12 have gotten parents permission to have their faces altered and operated on to look more Caucasian. Eyes, lips, jawline... Anything to change the face.

Contrary to a lot of what crowds in, like, /b/ and /r9k/ believe, it's not an Asian waifu with good genetics. It's plastic surgery and it's legitimately a social issue in that culture.
>>
>>3051138
lol i didn't know what you were talking about and then it's lame race bullshit, please post shit like this on /b/ or whatever, thanks
>>
Fobs wish their skin was lighter.

Non fobs don't care a lot of the time if they are darker.
>>
>>3051569
It disappoints me when already attractive girls get plastic surgery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.