[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on new tat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0231.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
Thoughts on new tat?
>>
>>3050983
You're going to regret it in a couple of years.
>>
It's good, now get back to drawing.
>>
>>3050984
I'm 27
>>
>>3050986
That makes it even worse.
>>
>>3050987
How so?
>>
it's a shitty fucking tattoo , i'm working in a professional tattoo shop and I can say it's a shitty fucking tattoo , next time DON"T be so fucking stingy and go to a real fucking tattoo shop
>>
>>3050993
plus it will heal up like shit
>>
>>3050993
Care to explain exactly how it's an shitty tattoo mr pro
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>3050995
>>
>>3050989
To think you would go for such a obnoxiously colourful super mario tattoo at age 27 is kind of pathetic. Looks like something a 14 year old would draw.
Was this by any chance a drunk decision?
>>
thanks for the laugh
>>
File: No_fun_allowed.jpg (58KB, 401x479px) Image search: [Google]
No_fun_allowed.jpg
58KB, 401x479px
>>3051012
t. pic related
>>
>>3050983
Tattoo artist, reporting.

it's not the WORST tattoo I've ever seen, and in most small town shops, it's passable, but your artist still has a long way to go.

The biggest issue I see is his linework, namely, he's got a whole lot of places where the line diameter changes, sometimes really badly, like he changed needles in the middle of a line, or stopped calligraphying halfway through. There's also a ton of line crossover, and his points and curves are pretty bad. His coloring looks pretty rough, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since some inks fade more after the first week, which would explain why he oversaturated it so much. Even then, though, his blending and bugpin shading is pretty beginner-tier, and it looks like he used a goddamn tight 3 or 4 in places. (anything under a T7 will fade and/or fallout as it ages, unless you get yearly touchups)
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (63KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
63KB, 800x804px
>>3050999
Gotta love Peach's hip-femur-shin ratio on that left leg brah.
>>
>>3051558
Also her crown, hair, and don't even get me started on her fucking fingers. Jesus.
>>
i think it's pretty cool op. I like the colors and the nostalgia factor. feels like you turned yoshis island into a tattoo in a really good way. and im a guy who hates everything.
>>
>>3050983
line work is inconsistent, sloppy and used incorrectly (thick lines where they are not needed and thin lines where thick are needed).

color is horrible and layout is also very bad, why have a character that is mostly wearing green, on a green background.....and why have a character thats wearing blue shoes, on a blue background, the color execution is fucking pathetic and show that the person that did it has not been doing it for long.

the shading is bad and uses a beginner technique known as pillowing (dark outsides and a light inner to give the illusion of form), its a ghetto as fuck way to shade and is bad.

peach....wtf did they do to peach...unfinished of not, there is no saving that horrible anatomy.

it will only take you 2 or so years to wake up to the horrible decision you have made, 2 years to acquire proper taste.

tldr: if you paid more that 300 USD for this, you are a fucking idiot.
>>
This is what you get for posting your tattoo on an artwork board. Are you happy?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.