[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is photobashing degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: street_by_tituslunter-d74yquf.png (620KB, 900x381px) Image search: [Google]
street_by_tituslunter-d74yquf.png
620KB, 900x381px
Is photobashing degenerate?
>>
NO RULES
JUST TOOLS
post in question thread
>>
>>3050212
lazy fatlards will drop the no rulez juzt toolz meme but, hey, you can cheat if you want.
>>
>>3050223
>lazy.

its called having a job with deadlines and not working from your moms cellar on the states money
>>
>>3050212

I would refrain from using the word 'degenerate' in any real life conversation about art. Anyway, it depends of what your goal is, OP.

If you think it's shitty and doesn't pleasant to people, you may want to have a look at this thread:
>>http://elee0228.deviantart.com/journal/WATCHERS-TOPLIST-366201333

If it's part of your dream job, you should embrace the fact. No point in denying reality.
>>
>>3050227
yikes, someone struck gold.
>>
>>3050212
No but wanting something to look like a photograph is degenerate
>>
>>3050227
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got. The majority of these artists settle for this, they don't continue to explore new ways to create or go back to basics. If you can get paid for doing fuck all what motivation do they have to improve.
>>
>>3050212

For me, its always going to be just hard round brush and lot of time. I have really hard time even standing some of the more advanced texture brushes and photobashing is even beyond that.
>>
>>3050212
not compared to what I did with your mum last night
>>
>>3050212
photobashers are scum
>>
>>3050292
I remember thinking like that, ignorance is bliss
>>
photobashing is mainly used in pre visualization for photorealistic games and movies/ tv shows.
Or in illustrations that wants to hit this level of reality. By using one or several pieces of real material you elevate the rest of the loose stuff to make sense while also making it the realistic part of your illustration that the rest have to match.

You might think you hold the moral high ground because you treasure your opinions about photobashing or modern art but face it everyone is a critic. I don't care about your art but ask yourself. Are you not just angry because you are projecting your own inferiority? :) Have a beautiful life. Stay small.
>>
>>3050292
>If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
>If you always get in the water to get wet you'll always get wet when you get in the water.
Fucking profound, anon. Fucking profound.
>>
>>3050351
There will be exceptions to that but its not hard to follow these people on artstation or twitter and see that their output and sketches is 99% comfort zone.
>>
>>3050361
Pro photobashers can paint. Allot of guys get really awesome looking work like Huang Fan and Shuo Shi. Sometimes photobashing actually has a really cool effect. Allot of ppl on this website can barely draw a decent figure yet they think all photobashers are just taking SFM screencaps which is almost never the case. Photobashing is finding the reference and skipping the painting stage. Good painters find good reff. You can't find good reff for a bash and not be a good painter. I'm tired of all you snobbish weabs saying how effortless photobashing is. It sometimes takes weeks to create some of those pieces.
>>
>>3050410
Your reading comprehension must be shit if you responded spesifically to me.
>>
File: 003.jpg (150KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
150KB, 1000x773px
>>3050212
yes
>>
>>3050212
>degenerate
I wish everyone who uses this word would get brain cancer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.