[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /ic/ regiment itself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

share your schedule and weekly plans.
>>
>>3050103
what app is that? it looks interesting to use. As of now I basically just have a notepad to write down what I need to do and go through the day doing it if I can. A little more organization is in order
>>
>>3050103
name of app?
>>
>>3050103
>three hours sleep
>the day before is rated one star
take care of yourself anon :'(
>>
>>3050103
Jeez, anon. I can understand trying to work hard towards your goal, but really you need to take care of yourself. Like, 8 hours of sleep every night so you don't die.

You're better of quitting your job. You might not have money, but really consider your health here. Or at least try and get a job that'll allow you time to study.
>>
>>3050103
3-4 hours of sleep
shit men, get some damn sleep before you fuck yourself up for good
>>
>>3050103
Are you trying to comit sudoku by sleep deprivation?
Youll gonna git Karōshi.
>>
what's app?
>>
File: 1346745542433.gif (303KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1346745542433.gif
303KB, 300x225px
>>3051133
Op is already dead. Do not bother him
>>
I need whatever the fuck that is. Plz op be not kill.
>>
>>3051137
So cute, my favourite gif!

BTW op, please read this:

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2017/07July/Pages/Frequent-ejaculation-may-decrease-prostate-cancer-risk.aspx
>>
File: 1346850498199.jpg (67KB, 473x800px) Image search: [Google]
1346850498199.jpg
67KB, 473x800px
>>3050103
FRIDAY
7 jul 2017
Not such good day. still finding it hard to stay on track with theschedule.
DIED. One star out of five.
>>
Man want to know what app is that too! Anyone knows?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (25KB, 412x177px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
25KB, 412x177px
>>3050103
i just started using procastitracker
turns out i procastinate more than i thought shocking
>>
does anyone know what the app is for the love of god
>>
To everyone crying what app this is just use a fucking spreadsheet, I do this same shit in Libreoffice Calc its fucking easy.
>>
>>3050103
Enjoy your premature death OP.
>>
File: 1356461065648.jpg (97KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
1356461065648.jpg
97KB, 480x347px
>>3051237
>does anyone know what the app is for the love of god
This mystery is burried in the OP's grave.
>>
>>3051227
wow this programs great
at least you're not a faggot like OP and actually shared it
>>
>>3050103
I'm not autistic, I don't need a schedule and regimented life, like a child does.
>>
>>3051301

You inspire me. Can you post your work?
>>
I do my own scheduling system that is flexible.
I allocate a 5 hour period to various tasks from exercise, programming, drawing, meditation, electronics, etc.
I usually split tasks in to 15 minute segments up to a max of 2 hours. (usually if I am getting loads of work done)
In the case of drawing schedules, I've been a bit lax on the training side of things. Going to change it up and start doing it bit by bit, learn new styles, new shading techniques for line-art, pointilism and so on.

I keep notes based on those tasks so I can easily jump between tasks without much overhead.
Very simple notes, no nonsense. The most complex notes are usually programming or idea related, and sketches of course.
I keep meaning to write a program to manage it for me. But the effort of doing it just isn't worth it when it is easier to do it manually.
I might still do it one day, but it is very low priority. (and this is coming from a person that likes programming and has been doing it from the age of 9)

>>3051227
This can't really work properly.
What if you were using a browser for image references?
What if you were talking with a client?
It'd need to be sensitive to child-tasks inside browsers.
I'm not sure if there is a way to hook to the chrome debugger to expose the tabs in use.
When I tried to grab child windows from Chrome, it never worked too well. Chrome is fucking awful in how it manages windows.
It got better a few years ago when they actually named their damn windows. I remember trying to make a tiling window manager years back and could never get it to target the main Chrome window, it did all kinds of silly shit like maximizing the STATUS bar, or MENUS. Hovering a link that day fucking scared me when it was full screen. So dumb.
>>
>>3051268
Me too, but this app seems coller and more beautiful XD
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 550x94px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 550x94px
>>3051320
if you press the plus next to the web browser it shows you how much time you spend on different tabs
>>
>>3051343
Cool way to spy on your girlfriends laptop ; )
>>
>>3050111
Hey people, doing some search i've found maybe simmilar ones. Just search for "time tracker" apps.

Installing this one now:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aloggers.atimeloggerapp
>>
File: loish.jpg (93KB, 461x469px) Image search: [Google]
loish.jpg
93KB, 461x469px
>>3051301

Only problem I have with them is that I prefer to adapt on the fly based on my energy level. I prefer to have sketchbooks at my desk, car, everywhere just in case. That's just me being a mess though, I see the beauty in it.

A schedule lessens the cost and risk of decision-making (the risk being procrastination, of course). It kinds of trick you to commit when the time comes.
It's entirely possible to do without and use your willpower and faith in Shia to just do it, but it's interesting especially as a reality-checker and constant feedback. Do I really have not enough time or am I just terribly organized, that kind of things.

If you don't need it, more power to you.
>>
>>3051343
Oh sweet. I might have a look at the window specs to see if they changed things since I last looked.
Seeing window stats would be pretty handy.

>>3051376
This is why I prefer the flexi-schedule method.
You can assign tasks based on your overall mood and assign times for them instead of every task being a MUST for X minutes.
I try to do every task at least a couple times a week, though.

It feels more natural instead of forced.
It's just good time-keeping vs robotic task-lines.
Some days I feel more energetic, some days creative, some days lazy.
So I do more physical tasks, or do sketches and plans for things on the creative days, or meditation, tidying and organizing things on the lazier days.
>>
>>3050103
>8 hours study
>3 hours sleep
>4 hours work

what the fuck
>>
>>3050103
Looks like you are trying to be a manga artist.
>>
so did he really die?
>>
>>3057180

Alas we'll never know the name of that App. On the other hand, OP burned out so hard that the legist concluded it was a spontaneous combustion case, so there's a moral in this story.
>>
>>3051320
>When I tried to grab child
Stopped reading there, you disgusting pedophile.
>>
>>3050103
Op, the memes about working/studying all day are just that. Stupid memes pooped out by /ic/. It's much healthier for your brain to get proper rest and work in smaller increments. Please treat yourself better, as it will be more effective for making progress.
>>
>sleep 3h

You're literally kneecapping your gains. Your brain is the most important aspect of learning art and you're shitting on it. Sleep is one of the most important parts in knowledge retention you retard, what are you studying for if not to retain knowledge? I guarantee you, if you shaved 3 of your 8 hours off but got 6 hours sleep instead, you'd be more productive in those 5 hours than you currently are in your 8.

The order in which you should prioritize cutting time is
>Waste
>Free
>Study
>Work
>Sleep
>>
>>3051301

Productive adults have steady routines, human beings in general are happier with steady routines. Most NEETs who flit away their life with no direction tend to be fucking miserable despite having almost exclusively leisure time.

It doesn't need to be regimented strictly, as an adult you can make the executive decision to alter your routine as necessary, but it should exist to some degree.
>>
File: old hags.png (3KB, 351x184px) Image search: [Google]
old hags.png
3KB, 351x184px
>>3057338
Hey, those processes said they were over 900 years old.

>>3057353
>>3057386
This. You need those ZZzz.
Coffee can only help so much. Too much just becomes detrimental.
Power naps are great around mid-day or as soon as possible (3-6ish before dinner preferably)
Of course, another great thing through the day is just a 15 minute session of mindful meditation. Works wonders for clearing the mind between differing tasks.

While it is true that stressful learning situations can lead to faster learning, persistent stress does not.
Chronic stress leads to losing efficiency pretty sharply, actually.
Not fun times at all.

But then, OP could be one of those freaks of nature that actually don't require much sleep at all.
We still don't know how those people can function and whether it can be gained or is genetic. Still ongoing research.
>>
Can you fuckers stop complaining about OP's schedule and post yours instead?

Fucking babysitters, why are you so worried if OP gets his nappy time or not? Are you his mom?

I expanded this thread to look at timetables and time management experiences, not to get lectured OVER AND OVER AGAIN on sleeping habits by proxy. I already have plenty of sleep, cut the crap already, spill the beans. Gosh darnit.
>>
>>3057451

You sound awfully grumpy, sweetie, I think it's time for bed.
>>
>>3057451
I need ops app to make one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.