[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some help with setting up my art paypal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So, I chose business, I chose standard checkout.

It's asking for information like my real name, address, etc.

What do I do? Use my real info? What do you guys do for this? I just don't want to reveal my real name to clients.

---

Also, my plan is this:

Client sends me money, I complete and give them artwork. I send the money from my paypal to my simple. I then send the money from my simple to my personal savings.

Good idea?
>>
what about a paypal invoice?
>>
>>3047022
How old are you? 12?
You realize that you are providing a service and that you have to put your legit info behind that, do you?
>>
If you're scared about using your address get a p.o box.
>>
This might help you OP. I asked about it in the questions thread but no one responded. Apparently in a business paypal you have the ability to make one of these express checkout things. You put a set price and it looks just like if they're buying something from an online store. It doesn't give your paypal's personal details either, just your chosen business name. I found out about it the other day from someone on deviantart selling adopts. I tried googling how to set it up, but couldn't find anything. The person just gave out a link and it lead you to a page like this.

MAYBE SOMEBODY HERE KNOWS.
>>
>>3048521
here's what the link looks like btw, incase it helps
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?flowlogging_id=17a730ebb9ac&mfid=1499257778352_17a730ebb9ac#/checkout/openButton
>>
>always send invoices
Don't expect your clients to know how paypal works. They will donate the money or fuck you over in other ways. "uuuh but I don't need to pay fees this way"
>they will see your personal info, you will see theirs
Upgrading to business won't save you from that but also nobody cares
>paypal is primarily used to sell physical goods on ebay
Just select "service rendered" after every paid invoice or they might come to you later and ask for a tracking number of a package that doesn't exist

Also your clients might visit you occasionally just to say hi.
>>
>>3047022
Ive heard some people had paypal take money from their account without warning but idk if its some bull or not.
>>
>>3048554
>"uuuh but I don't need to pay fees this way"
What's the problem with this, does Paypal prohibit selling services without paying a fee?
>>
It's possible to use a name other than your real name as a business. You just need to register a DBA name. Many artists/writers, myself included, do this to keep it the same as our pseudonyms.
>>
Why not just make two paypal accounts and send the money from the fake one to the real one?
>>
>>3052343
you think paypal won't notice that shit? besides accounts with no bank connection have limitations.
>>
>>3052345
they don't, and why would they care? They are still making money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.