[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: undine.png (91KB, 1328x1628px) Image search: [Google]
undine.png
91KB, 1328x1628px
What did I mean by this?
>>
that you are a pathetic 13 year old faggot with nothing better to do, or someone with a low selfesteem probably unemployed and with a miserable outlook on life with no friends, who comes here for any semblance of personal contact just to not killyourself from loneliness. sage and fuck off
>>
>>3045938
it's a cry for help, you're trying to tell us that you live a meaningless life and that your search for meaning has led nowhere.

first you looked for meaning in yourself and found nothing, then you looked for meaning in others and found nothing, you looked for meaning in confused racial outrage (a child of your times), and in money, and in eschewing the trappings of wealth, and still you found nothing.

now you are alone on the internet, dressed in the rotten fragments of culture snatched from the torrent of information which rages past your computer screen.

alone in the vast and grey wilderness of nothing.
>>
File: smack.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
smack.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>3045938
YOU DID IT AGAIN?

*closes the door and locks it*

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG? WHAT THE *FUCK* DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME?

*undos belt*
*grabs you from behind*

STOP MAKING YOUR OWN FUCKING THREADS!

*throws you on the couch*
*starts beating you with the belt*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

STOP *smack* MAKING *smack* YOUR *smack* OWN *smack* THREADS!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack*

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack*

*you're bleeding and crying now*
*smack*
*smack*

GET *smack* IT THROUGH *smack* YOUR SKULL!! *smack*

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack*

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack*

*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

FUCK!!

*throws you to the ground*
*you lay in a heap sobbing*
*reties belt*

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER *FUCKING* THREAD FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED /BEG/ THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!

*unlocks door*
*leaves you to find the loomis books*
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.