[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing a day, Quest to become God tier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Day1.png (501KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Day1.png
501KB, 1024x768px
So I challenged a friend of mine to one of those gay ass draw everyday things in order to build both of our skills.
The rules are as follows:
>July 1-7 Faces
>July 8-14 Poses
>July 15-21 Objects
>July 22-28 Hands
>July 29-31 Drawings utilizing any new thing learned.
We are to use criticism from /ic/ to learn
>>
>only one drawing a day
stop being a fucking pussy fag
>>
I still do sketches and shit. I'm only posting one a day you fuck
>>
good luck, anon
>>
fuck off to beg you retard, your trash doesn't deserve its own thread. sage and hidden
>>
at this point i;'m pretty sure it's one person who's blogposting to bait /ic/

not like the mods do shit. who else is in
>>
I can't distinguish troll threads from those that are "normal" nowadays

This is pure trash, take it elsewhere
>>
>>3044950
Thanks man
>>
But in all seriousness, I'm seeking actual critiques so I can try to not be garbage.
>>
>>3045046
Okay, so first off the face looks flat. Do some realistic studies of heads. Do your construction better, your drawing especially around the chin is skewed. The placement of the facial features looks like it's on a slightly different plane from where the face is supposed to be. If you're doing flat style like this, draw the hair in volumes, then hatch it in. There's a million other things wrong, but that should give you something to work off.
>>
>>3044963
>not like the mods do shit.

I think you're a little unfair here. Shad threads are deleted on a daily basis (other survives for some reason). The autist who spams the anime girl with "hi?" threads is also deleted regularly. Most of the shit threads fall under the rather blurry rules of /ic/ and should be ignored but not deleted.

>>3044906

This Anon >>3044951 is a little rude but has a point, we would welcome you to the Beginner thread if you're serious about following your schedule. Friendly competition is a good way to force yourself to commit and not use excuses.
>>
File: Day2.png (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Day2.png
236KB, 1024x768px
Day 2. Still a long ways to go but still holding out.
>>
any particular reason you people seem to think you deserve your own thread, and need to constantly keep it alive?
>>
>>3045988
Good way to get noticed I guess
>>
It'll probably die soon enough though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.