[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! First time visitor here, looking for thoughts on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: soy.png (1MB, 942x1192px) Image search: [Google]
soy.png
1MB, 942x1192px
Hey guys! First time visitor here, looking for thoughts on my recent little doodle. It's a suicidegirls model.
>>
>>3043392
I'd fuck her brains out if she was real/10
>>
If you cut a torso like that, there would usually be some blood and viscera showing. The eyes and lips are also too large.

I was about to comment on the expression, seeing as the character seems weirdly happy about her predicament, but I guess it's fine, she is a suicidalgirl after all.
>>
>>3043398
she is real
>>
>>3043400
>The eyes and lips are also too large.

Says who? Its clearly a stylistic choice friend. Its kinda nice looking OP but it seems like one of the deltoids is much larger than the other. Its hard to tell without seeing were the arm goes. I also have no idea whats going on with the nose, is that a piercing hanging off the bottom or part of the nose, either way it is odd looking and is very noticeable.
>>
File: Rorkannu.jpg (67KB, 504x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rorkannu.jpg
67KB, 504x600px
>>3043392
>It's a suicidegirls model.

Add tattoos. Dread Rorkannu like them with tattoos. No blonde.
>>
>>3043430
thanks buddy! you're totally right about the nose ring, mostly becuase I didn't have enough room between the nose and mouth. deltoids are a bit off because of the photo I was referencing.

here's her original image for anyone interested https://www.instagram.com/p/BSdIPlvDXJQ/
>>
>>3043441
lol that's dope
>>
>>3043415
>>3043445
she looks better in OP's drawing.

if the drawing was real, I'd fuck its brains out
>>
>>3043454
appreciate it, man!
>>
>>3043392
My wife is a suicide girls model.

The comments on her photosets made me realize just how many sad, lonely, cringy men are out there. Pretty cool going to shoots with her, though. It's more work for her than I would have thought.
>>
>>3043392
Boobs are lopsided.
>>
>>3043430
Stylistic choices don't exist. Only reality.
>>
>>3044185
are you serious?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.