[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help support my gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: Gremblo.png (56KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
Gremblo.png
56KB, 310x266px
Hey guys my gf started doing little art vids as a way to help motive herself to improve, could ya please give her some support. Pic not related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT1sjlVmXIc
>>
>>3042834
Get ready for her to get depressed after these cunts are done harassing her.
>>
>>3042848
I'd like to think this board is civil enough
>>
>>3042834

Fuck it's Gremblo. Even my grandma is talking about him. He's making a big impact.
>>
File: 1449010552344.png (344KB, 480x513px) Image search: [Google]
1449010552344.png
344KB, 480x513px
>>3042901
>>
>>3042902
gremblo is the new pepe
>>
>>3042906
thank god I'm getting real sick of that frog
>>
It sounds like she needs a massive wakeup call more than anything. Is she's going to school for art? Because her skills are Horrendous and might be beyond repair. I hope she can take criticism well because there is A LOT to criticize.

I don't think it's a good idea to advertise your work so much when it's so unprofessional and childish. I don't want to sound mean, but videos like hers are just an ego boost from her friends and family that don't want to hurt her feelings, and that's only going to solidify her quality of work even more.

She needs to have at least a basic grasp on the fundamentals before she just splatters watercolor on a half assed profile of some cartoon girl.

She needs to take a break from social media, friends, and family, and be honest with herself. Does she really think her work is worth showing off to people? Does she think her work, as it is now, is something people really want to buy, or is it pity donations from her close friends trying to support her.

She needs to take a break from everything, scrap every bad habit she has and start from the beginning.
>>
>>3042834
>Hey guys my gf started doing little art vids as a way to help motive h
She should like the comment of the guy who actually gave her a good critique. The colors are neat but the profile looks off. I'd recommend looking at some Adam Hughes basic profile sketches and overlaying it on hers and see where it went a bit wonky.
>>
File: kek.jpg (604KB, 1437x896px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
604KB, 1437x896px
>>3042901
>>3042946
wrong, you forgot about faggots like me
>>
>>3042972
Well said, decent critique, especially "don't hide bad work with pretty colors" That bad habit is becoming a huge trend with younger artists.

I think she should stop coloring at all for a while and focus on just drawing. Get your drawing skills at a decent level before you even think about colors.
>>
File: kek.jpg (614KB, 1413x871px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
614KB, 1413x871px
I linked her to some resources over to /ic/
Let's see if she survives.
>>
File: fuccboidetected.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboidetected.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>3042834
Also OP, your gf is a massive faggot, tell her to stop trying to draw from imagination and start studying good animu artists and real life instead.
>>
>>3042834
>Start making channel about making art
>can't make art

What's the point?
>>
fuckin hell no one on this site is a decent person, you should all kys
>>
>>3042997
What did you expect, surely you could tell that her art is like 2nd grade level, and this place shits on even relatively decent artists.
>>
>>3042997
What is the point of telling people their shit work is brilliant?
Fuck this gay 'we're all winners' line that is peddled nowadays. Work hard and earn praise that way.
>>
>>3042985
All critical comments are no longer there.
What an ego...
>>
Someone decided to track their artistic progress online and some online virgins decide to attack her work needlessly, good job guys at least this girl is brave enough to show her work publicly
>>
>>3043017
If you post your work publicly, then you must accept that there will be critique. It's really that simple.
>>
>deleting good comments that are not just dick sucking

yasssss queen
>>
This bitch thinks she can get away with her trash art huh

I think we should make her leave drawing for good with good ol' 4chan persuasion
>>
>>3043019
There's critique and then there's what this mostly is, shitting on stuff just fir the sake of it
>>
>>3043023
Kys let the girl do what she enjoys
>>
>>3043027
There was critique and it was deleted. Maybe shitting just for the sake of it will work better
>>
>>3043029
fuck off and take your garbage elsewhere
>>
>>3043030
Or just leave the girl alone? Let her improve through practice
>>
>>3043038
Honestly this; she's clearly locked right into her echo chamber of compliments and will never improve. She's a shitty artist and won't listen to people who try to help her, just dislike her videos and move on. She's not worth anyone's energy.
>>
>>3043034
Are you a trained artist?
>>
>>3043038
Nah, I gave her a good advice and she deleted it just because it wasn't another "you are so awesome and talented oh my gosh" comment.

I despise that shit and I will let her know it.
>>
>>3043005
>>3043021
what a fucking bitch, shit artists usually appreciate it when someone actually takes the time to comment their work
>>
I think a lot of people on /ic/ forget that most of the artists they look up to, started out like this person. They didn't find every art book they could and grind circles and squares.
Most people just draw/paint what they like, pick up new knowledge/ get critiques, and then practice until they get better. I often see people have more success with this method, because their motivation for doing art isn't just to get good, there is always some outside motivation pushing them. It's why you see so many great furry artists.

>>3042985
I think your critique was valid, though you could have said something positive too. But the reason you probably got deleted because you linked her to fucking 4chan while having a troll username.
>>
>>3043066
Finally some common sense in this mess
>>
>>3043066
Damn shame because the links I gave were basically the best parts of this damn board. If she kept the Mega link I put in the comment she would've had a fucking goldmine of information. Even if she just copied all of the Yoshinari sketches she would be at a professional level in a year provided she practiced 4+ hours a day
>>
>thinking normies will accept any kind of critique
Why do you even bother
>>
>>3043118
I don't even care that much about some whore, it's just funny to see her doing typical mistakes and be eaten for it
>>
>>3043120
do you really want to break her heart
>>
>>3042997
>kys

Go back to facebook, faggot.
>>
>>3043066
The only thing that was remotely nice about that piece was the colors which I did briefly mention. Other than that it was trying to look for diamonds in a mound of shit, her piece was that fundamentally bad. Also, you came to 4chan, expecting us to baby someone's art? If you want a free asspat go to /i/ or /a/, we're seriously trying to improve to a professional level here. Coming to /ic/ for hugboxing is like going to a den of lions and expecting to pet one.
>>
File: grempe.png (79KB, 434x387px) Image search: [Google]
grempe.png
79KB, 434x387px
>>3042930
>>
>>3043215
You've obviously never had the pleasure of petting a lion
>>
File: bait.png (106KB, 483x209px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
106KB, 483x209px
>>3042834
Not your gf. No one has a gf on ic
Nice try.
Seriously, i see a lot of people come on here to pretend they are someone else just to get a raise out of people.
>>
>>3043044
>She TRIGGGERED me
>I'm going to scream
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>deletes comments that aren't "omg you're so talented!!!"
Lol
>>
It's ornamental work, so she should begin by adding a border. If she learns anatomy and composition and places her characters further into the distance she stands to make a lot of quick gains. Advancement will depend on whether she's willing to listen and study. There are actually a few genius-level female artists, but even though they are granted some degree of social recognition, they aren't often appreciated as individual geniuses. It's fascinating to see how different male and female artists can be so for that reason alone I subscribed to her channel.
>>
File: star.png (599KB, 858x563px) Image search: [Google]
star.png
599KB, 858x563px
Is this good?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 768x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 768x990px
Can anyone tell me what the Galaxy hair is all about?
>>
>>3044266
It's good
but I can't stop seeing the lips as upside down
>>
>>3042834
too much water
>>
She has a developed "technique", but the inspiration behind it is very shallow. Needs a lot of work.
>>
we personal army now
>>
>>3043099
Can you send us those links please? Ill check the sticky if they are, just dont want to get back here if theyre not and find this thread archived
>>
>>3045299
seconding
post that link
>>
>>3045299
wait im retarded they're in the image
>>
>>3042834
I spent 5 minutes writing out a critique and that cunt deleted it.
>>
>>3045478
>putting any time in educating normies
Your own fault
>>
>>3043017
And people wonder why I will never post anything personal here.
>>
File: pfff.jpg (21KB, 619x160px) Image search: [Google]
pfff.jpg
21KB, 619x160px
>implying she knows loomis
>>
>>3045592
he's obviously being sarcastic.
>>
>>3045522
I'm even hesitant to post what type of job I do in that job thread. I feel like it's easy to find out where I work (not even art related too).
>>
>>3045665
What's ur job?
>>
>>3045678
I reply to emails and instant messages. I make $16-$18/hr depending on whether it's day shift, or night shift. Really peaceful job.
>>
>>3045592
>this
lmao, the way she just says thank you without even understanding the diss.
>>
Wew you really rolled the fucking dice posting here lol
>>
Is everyone on /ic/ a newfag? Clearly OP is not her boyfriend/girlfriend, most likely it's not her either, but a rejected faggot who had a love interest for her and got cucked and now he uses 4chan as his personal army to get back at her.

This is like 4chin for dummies. This kind of thread is pure cancer. This would've been saged by everyone at r9k or pol, you guys are really behind in terms of board culture and got played like a fiddle.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.