[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW all you wanna do is draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m6iiidL25V1rso2eyo1_1280.jpg (459KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6iiidL25V1rso2eyo1_1280.jpg
459KB, 600x786px
Friends: Hey wanna go out and play ball today?
Me: Nah, I'm busy

Steam: Steam summer sale discount, limited time offer!
Me: Nah, I'd rather draw

GF: Hey, babe, can I come over and suck your dick.
Me: Nah, i'd rather draw my waifu

jk, i don't have a gf :(
>>
>>3041801
GF: Hey, babe, can I come over and suck your dick.
Me: Nah, i'd rather draw my waifu

jk, i don't know how to draw :(
>>
>>3041801
Your conscience: Hey wanna work on your art like promised yourself yesterday?

You: Nah, too busy blogposting on /ic/
>>
are these types of threads reportable yet
>>
>>3041893
Every thread is reportable. Go ahead
>>3041801
I feel like I have a similar issue OP. I am starting to get really irritable when I am away from my computer or I can't use my sketchbook. Whenever I am at my shitty job, have to help someone with something or am on transit that is too bumpy. The fact that I feel like time is being stolen away from me eats me alive on the inside. I had to help family move some shit from one house to another and the whole time they kept asking me "are you alright? what's wrong?" and I was having a hard time coming up with excuses trying to avoid lashing out at them.
>>
>>3041801
You're going to fucking make it.

I'm becoming more and more like you and I fucking love it. Since I got my tablet I've really enjoyed drawing much more. I'm hoping it's not something that will wear off once I get more used to having the tablet because I like being able to enjoy doing something.
>>
>>3041801
Who are those sketches by?
>>
>>3042129
I just got my razer naga and I am in the same boat

I like to draw with the tablet in mouse mode having a big area of the tablet correlating with a small one of the screen. Which meant I had to always switch my stylus with my mouse to mouse the cursor from my working area on the taskbar or other monitor. And that was draining all the fun out of drawing digitally

But naga is a left handed mouse with 12 buttons on the thumb side which can be programed to do any kind of key combination, on just one button.You can even set programs to start with the press of a button. And the mouse wheel can be clicked in 3 directions and I set 2 of those directions to switch between keymaps. 12 buttons with 8 keymaps means I have 96 shortcuts just on my left thumb while I can also move my cursor on a big area, while I have my tablet on a smaller one. Also each 8 keymaps are part of a profile, and the number of profiles you can have are not finited.

Cons are that you need to be connected to the internet and have the drivers running otherwise it doesn't work and get used to not moving the mouse while drawing but that is much easier compared to what I had to handle so far
>>
>>3041801
Got a source for that sketch OP?
>>
>>3041921
God, this happens to me too. I can't seem to strike a balance and feel like I've really done enough in a day when I'm being more productive. I alternate between this and not being productive or having no motivation to keep going at all.
>>
just use flock mod and annoy your friends like i do
>>
>>3042407
>>3043375
Not OP but the sketches are by Endling. He's amazing but he basically stopped posting online once he got hired by Wayforward a few years ago...
>>
>>3041801
then draw and don't make shitty blog posts
>>
>>3044645
Oh wow, he took like 5 seconds to make a post, he's wasting so much time, imagine all the mileage he could have got.
>>
/ic/: Hey wanna make a shitty blog thread on me?
Me: Nah, i'd rath--OH WAIT FUCK YEAH I DO!!!
>>
>>3041921
Holy shit you sound insufferable.

You literally copped a fucking baby bad attitude with your family because you had to help them? For one day?

Jesus Christ man, that's your family. You couldn't draw for one afternoon and you took it out on the only people that love you.

Fucking get over yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1446968218158.jpg (42KB, 736x522px) Image search: [Google]
1446968218158.jpg
42KB, 736x522px
>>3041801
>signature on a sketch page

well memed my friend.
>>
>>3041801
wish i was like that lad, instead i get distracted too easy and crash out when i draw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.