[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walter White character piece, what do you think?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: heisenberg2_test.jpg (307KB, 582x803px) Image search: [Google]
heisenberg2_test.jpg
307KB, 582x803px
Walter White character piece, what do you think?
>>
>>3040104
Read about line weight.
>>
what a pile of trash
>>
>>3040104

>attempts to draw background and character in perspective
>gun is drawn in perfect sideview

every single time
>>
Not bad OP. the head's a bit big and the way he is holding the gun is unrealistic I would recommend taking a big object and taking a reff pic of yourself and using that for the torso. (Warosu forgets that most proffesional comic artists will use reference when something doesn't look right, even Iain McCaig uses it when he messes up.)
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VZP6b
A good example of the style I think you're going for line wise? I would make your lines a little smaller. Don't pay attention to allot of the stuff on Warosu for actual Art Critique I recommend finding some smaller artists on artstation and asking them for help. People really enjoy sharing information so don't feel bad about it. Also for guns what Jim Lee said he sometimes does is go on google warehouse find some images of guns and put it in 3D view, you don't even have to download it, and keep it up as reff for the gun in perspective. Using reff is what makes stuff look good until you are very very seasoned and don't need it. The reason most ppl on Warosu's have trash art is because they are dogmatic idiots who listened to Marko when he told them he NEEEEEVVVEEEERRR uses reff, use it smartly and you will win. Not using it is a trap made by the industry, don't fall into it.
>>
Too many lines.
>>
>>3040104
Hes a giant lol. look how big he is compared to the mountains and hills around him. how did he get that big
>>
File: garrow.png (2MB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
garrow.png
2MB, 800x1066px
You trying to do some Geoff Darrow shit here, m8?
>>
The weight distribution is way off on your gun. It should be horizontal with a slight upward tilt to the barrel.
>>
File: Rider43.jpg (406KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
Rider43.jpg
406KB, 1254x1771px
>>3040104
If it looks like stiff shit in the thumbnail, its going to be stiff shit in the actual picture
>>
>>3040104
looks like a badly drawn kim jung gi after the next korean war. and he is ready to go take on the DPRK solo mode.
>>
>>3040104
pose is pretty stiff and the guns position is pretty unrealistic. background also seems to blend with the character in the foreground, is that intentional?
>>
am I the only one who sees this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.