[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't draw figure for shit and all whenever i try to draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1498237372125.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498237372125.png
41KB, 400x416px
i can't draw figure for shit and all whenever i try to draw with shapes everything looks like shit and i want to hurt (stab, bite, bang head against wall, snap my neck) myself. has anyone else experienced this before
>>
File: 1468038828405.jpg (91KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1468038828405.jpg
91KB, 528x528px
>>3039590
I don't understand the gripe of people like you. Is it really that hard for you guys to draw a cube, sphere, and cylinder? Literally manipulate them within the 3d space of your mind, lay them down on paper, and repeat until you have your desired figure.
>>
its just a drawing lmAo
>>
File: an copy.jpg (294KB, 2592x2592px) Image search: [Google]
an copy.jpg
294KB, 2592x2592px
ya i cant draw either
>>
>>3039590
You have no patience, and patience and consistency are very important traits to have when learning something like this. Take a breath and keep trying.
>>
File: Ea7l73m.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Ea7l73m.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>3039590
ic would be a much better place if everybody who could relate to any fucking feelbro meme would fuck off and never return.
>>
>>3039590
>snap my neck
Please do, we have enough faggots posting the same shit you just posted with a different le crying wojak image every fucking day.
>>
This has never happened to me before.

You must be one of those people who tell people to read the stick while never having read it yourself.
The longer you wait, the worse it will get.
>>
Your mental issues and inability to control emotion are preventing you from learning. Consider the help of a professional, ssri's could be useful, as well as mindfulness/ meditation, especially if the problems extend to other areas of your life.
>>
>>3039692
that's a really cool image
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
>>3039590

Actually these >>3039689 >>3039898

Also I don't know what you are expecting, drawing and painting is multi-step process often requiring re-drawing and layering.

Look at the pic related from Syd Mead. He actually made 4 videos about the process of making it, first from thumbnails, then going into value sketching and then 2 additional videos about rendering in gouache.

Here I found first 2 videos, watch them, see what he does to make finished illustration:

https://mega.nz/#F!kZoyFYpL!uC0_NdtEfVHEh_UHRMOmYA

His thumbnails don't look like anything - but he does a lot of them, different perspectives, tries different things, is patient, but confident...and the drawing/painting happens as he goes.

Painters especially suffer from "looking at shit". They often paint holding brushes at the end, with arm stretched to be as far away from canvas as possible - and still, most of them don't really do anything like blending if they haven't covered whole canvas with very rough and shit looking on their own brushstrokes. Then they kinda see things.

You don't have a process, you don't know what you are doing and that's why you are frustrated. Develop patience and trust yourself and technique.

Have you done that Stravinsky Pablo Piasso exercise? It's really all about that - patient measuring, laying relationships between shapes and trusting that when you turn the drawing upside down it will look ok.
>>
>>3039590
Quite a lot. Why do you think so few manage to get their drawing to a professional level?
Art is luxury, rare commodity, pain. Like when the sweetest fruit has the hardest shell. I don't think we'd love it as much if it was easy.

Now post your work or fuck off.
>>
>>3039590
Practice more or quit. I hate people like you. Seriously fuck off
>>
>>3039590
Are you 5? Grow up and learn to cope like an adult
>>
>>3039603
lol i know right its so easy i learned how to draw in a week i probably could have done it quicker too but i was lazy and jacked off a lot lol for real its just shapes lol you guys cant draw shapes?
>>
>>3039590
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.