[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Ayyee Guys..

How do you go to bed if your artowrk is not finished. how do i escape the feeling of, nuuu i hjave to keep werkingg on eeett"

urr merr geerrddd i cant sleepp.
>>
Worry until my eyes are so tired that I fall asleep out of exhaustion.
>>
wouldn't it be a good thing to get some rest so you can look at your art with fresh eyes when you wake up
>>
keep it on a new layer and when you eventually tire, sleep and then wake up, you'll be thankful you did it all in a new layer.
not sleeping is worse than being fucking drunk, you have no way to make decent art while you're sleepy.
go to sleep and get up earlier instead
>>
>>3038311
Remember that old masters from the reneicance could spend years on a single piece
Remember that the average time it takes to finish a fully rendered digital illustration takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks
Remember that Ruan jia often spend months on his pieces
Do you think they all don't sleep during this time? What makes you think you have to finish everything in a single day?
>>
>>3038311
I dunno - maybe grow up?
>>
>>3038434
Yes. But also keep in mind people back then had to servive. Often tasked with farm chores everday. They were peasnts and materials were scarce unlike today.

You can just buy some pizza and photoshop and probably finish a decent painting in 8 hours.
>>
>>3038715
Some of us still have to go to work, honey. That's basically the same thing, if not quite as toiling. Can't work on a digital piece if your electricity isn't on.
>>
christ it's depressing to post among literal children
>>
>>3038715
you should open a history book

do you actually think Raphael was working the farm in between paintings?
>>
>>3038715
Most comissioned artists didnt come from the peasant class.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.