[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro Tip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 198.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
875KB, 1600x900px
Learn to draw shirt and pants along with clothing folds first. You'll be drawing clothed people way more often than nude unless youre a hentai artist, plus, drawing clothes makes you think of the form underneath it and the complicated form of clothing, while human flesh is much more simpler.
>>
>>3036468
>Learn to hide your mistakes and lack of knowledge of anatomical landmarks used to help with proportion
>>
>>3036468
Pretty difficult if you suck at anatomy desu.
>>
>>3036468
a christfag who can't study anatomy because afraid of god's wrath striking him down?

I've met some of these people before, it's always just as hilarious
>>
File: 89859034.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
89859034.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>3036474
>>3036479
>>3036498
nice comebacks

Now point to me a non hentai manga where everyone is naked 90% of time, dumb faggots. Beginners should start to learn the different variations of clothes at the start, otherwise they're going to have all their character wearing plain t shirts with blue jeans and business shoes.

Also, does perspective made easy teach people to draw non human forms first?
>>
>>3036680
No but when we're talking about something as complex as humans wearing layers of clothing, every layer is shaped by the forms underneath it. The innermost layer of clothing, by the skin under it. The skin, by the muscles and deposits of fat under it. Muscles and fat, by the skeletal structure that they hang from.

It makes sense to start learning the innermost layers first and progressing outwards, because that's basically the thought process when drawing a human.

You may not be great at drawing clothed people if you don't study clothes, but you won't be any good at drawing people full stop if you don't understand anatomy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.