[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old should you be to give up art if you have been trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1491075038672.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491075038672.png
15KB, 240x304px
How old should you be to give up art if you have been trying to get better but failing?
>>
>>3036292
If you're older than 10 and haven't started practicing seriously then you'll never be good.
>>
>>3036292
>>
>>3036305
Fuck nosebro your fucking haggard, are you suffering from thinning hair by chance?
>>
>>3036310
I always feel like I am, but i dont see any progress. I dont mind just going bald since my head shape is nice though, so its not a big issue.
>>
If you're not born with the Spark, you might as well give up now
>>
I'm 29 I quit art around 22-ish. At the time I quit because of work but for the past 2 years or so I now have a lot of free time and found myself wasting on dumb shit internet/videogames/tv etc... I recently picked up drawing again and oh boy do I suck. I feel like I'm back to the same level where I was at 13. But I'm not giving up and for the past month I've been practicing for at least 2 hours a day.
>>
File: 1000ShiaPerDay.jpg (105KB, 1300x732px) Image search: [Google]
1000ShiaPerDay.jpg
105KB, 1300x732px
>>3036292

In my personal case, no limit. I'm like the Foetal Fighter, I'm going to win one day and it doesn't matter if you die of old age before I win.

For everyone else, it depends on the limitations they've put on themselves. It's in your head. Plenty of people will say 25 (for historical reasons) and one of the Nosebro says 37, which one are you gonna let put an end to your aspirations with some number?

You've been failing? It just means you've discovered several ways which didn't work for you. Now get back to work. Where there's a will, there's a way. Even if you have to build it yourself. Per Angusta Ad Augusta.

> No excuse OP you made your last excuse yesterday OP yesterday you said tomorrow so just DO IT when someone says you can't you should just DO IT raaaaah OP what are you waiting for
>>
>>3036292
if you're not improving anymore it's time to stop, age doesn't matter, could be 14 or 32
>>
>>3036313
Poor thing, yah don't fall for the hair plug meme. Bald can look good
>>
>>3036292
might as well just give up now if youre even considering it pussy fag
>>
>>3036402
im saying 37 cuz firez started at 28 and hell eventually make it. Another 9 years is enough to kill that dream i presume.
>>
>>3036292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM
Literally fucking never
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.