[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

critique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: New Canvas.png (3MB, 2117x853px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
3MB, 2117x853px
ladies and gentleman, let us get some objective critique up in here!

image1: Latest work
image2: objectively Best work
image3: obviously unfinished sketch/wip

>(NOTE: concept art will not be unfairly judged as "unemotional" or etc, you need not state the purpose and intent of your work, and I will adjust my judging to fit your needs, i am well versed on artistic intention, can't say the same for whomever else judges)

each category in a CLuSTeR score system, or CLSTR

1 - complete failure to encompass this quality
2 - brief signs of potential
3 - obvious signs of intentional work, succeeds somewhat.
4 - Successfully transmutes said quality.

There are five categories, Character, Lapse, Super, Tear, Response (explained in next post)
the best score is 44444
the worst score is 11111.

>all replies must be numbers such as 44444 or 43233
>or an artist posting the three artworks
>do not respond to others critiques
>artists, do not respond to your critiques, simply take note of your score.
>>
>>3035095
Character - (how much do you believe the person cares and has invested in their artwork?)
1) obviously doesn't care 2)could care more 3)talented hobbyist 4)future master

Lapse - (if you forsee the potential in this person, what is the first step they should take to achieve it?)
1)do a 180, abandon all ye have learned 2) take a hint 3) you are aware of your mistakes, just implement them 4) your self judgement is sharp

Super - (what is objectively good about the artworks?)
1) there isn't anything objectively good about this artists works
2) there are some areas that are objectively good.
3) most of it is good, but it's lacking that last bit.
4) objectively perfect, (in terms of skillfulness x representation)

Tear - (emotion, does the work make you feel ?)
1) no attempt was made to capture humanity
2) some attempt was made, but failed.
3) an attempt was made, but is sophomoric.
4) shows maturity in choice of subject matter and executes it tastefully.

Response (who is the artist influenced by? is it obvious?)
1) the artist clearly is an "originale" and does not care about the art scene in general/other artists and does not comment on it.
2) the artist cares about art history, but does not successfully respond to it.
3)the artist is responding somewhat and succeeds at some level.
4)the artist is well aware of art tropes, the do's and don'ts and doesn't fall into cliches.
>>
>>3035095

And really, your best work is third one. You don't even understand at the basic level why, thinking that a turd in the middle is best because it is made with mud and looks "most realistic", like the idea a n00b would have about proper academic figure study.

You don't care about your art because you aren't analytical about it, you are obviously lazy and retarded but focus all the wrong ideas /ic/ feed you with about studying and improvement.

Go jump on a dick.
>>
>>3035116

oddly enough, thank you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.