[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinix Design

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sinix.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sinix.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What is /ic/'s thoughts on Sinix Design? I saw a couple of his sketchbook videos and he didn't really seem to have any practice with construction, perspective, etc. but still got rather far. I'm probably easily missing something here, but how'd he get so decent without the practicing of general fundamentals?
>>
He posted on /ic/ before, there's a chance he might answer your question

I saw a few of his tutorial videos, some good stuff. Not sure if I agree with him with the idea of making everything more boxy
>>
>>3025903
>he didn't really seem to have any practice with construction

Video please i fucking suck drawing with construction
>>
>>3025910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymp3748rXEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsKZJhd6D3A Near the end, stuff starts to get interesting with all that ink.
>>
>>3025903
but he drew a lot enough to earn some general competence. As well as learning some of the basic fundees. He also had some pretty neat influences that he observed quite a bit.
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>3025903
while /ic/ is stuck drawing cubes and loomis for 3 years and getting nowhere, sinix draws what he wants to draw and goes from trash to semi pro in about a year.
hmmm.
>>
>>3025927
The answer is: you need to do both, and you need to do it a lot.

Grinding loomis isn't going to get you anywhere if you're not going to apply it to whatever you really want to draw.
>>
he needs to stream more
>>
>>3025903

He's a god
>>
I don't like his voice.
>>
>>3025927
Sinix has been drawing for a decade+ and has studied a lot. What is it with you autistic beginners that you blame a fucking technique meant to make things easier for you for your failure? If you can't even draw well WITH construction, you can't draw the way Sinix does in a hundred fucking years. The way Sinix draws is ten times more difficult and requires a rock solid understanding of perspective, anatomy, form etc.
>>
>>3026107

He sounds like a junkie frog screeching "End me, Sinix here!"
>>
>>3025912
Thanks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.