[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird problem. Im only 18, and ive made different art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1495752506819.jpg (43KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495752506819.jpg
43KB, 848x480px
I have a weird problem. Im only 18, and ive made different art accounts at least 10 different times now. Each one, i would leave because of something like i get into an austic racist fight over 4chan and people track my identity, or i erp with another artist on tumblr. Basically, everytime i create an art account, i just end up deleting it a few weeks later. This really demotivates me. I dont know what to do honestly.

My drawing isnt that good. Does ic think i should just give up on creating an online portfolio for years and focus on improving my art? The only problem is having an online portfolio was the only thing that motivated me.
>>
stop getting into fights. just dont talk to anyone and post work.
>>
>>3025708
namefag with me and youll get away with a lot!
>>
>>3025709
i dont even get into fights anymore. Its just, im afraid all the enemies i have know ny ip address and will track my new art account. My artwork and styke looks siā€¦ilar to ny old accounts.

i should mention im diagnosed with ocd And paranoia

>>3025711
i hate namefags. gross.
>>
>>3025711
>i hate namefags
>creates a whole thread for a faggy questions
sure bud.
>>
>>3025724
i love you nosebro. seeing your posts warms my day.
>>
>>3025708
Stop being a faggot. Make a place for your art, seriously ignore people who stalk you and they will get bored. Your OCD has nothing to do with this and as for the paranoia you're gonna have to learn to ground yourself and just deal with it. Grow up.
>>
>>3025708
don't be an autist. don't be someone easy to hate. don't go around and start shit, it wastes everyone's time.
ezpz
>>
>>3025708
why don't you just have a main and a separate art blog? seems pretty fucking simple.
>>
>modern 18 years old kids are retarded like OP
>>
>>3025708
>1st world autistic problems, the post.

GTFO kid. Start acting like an adult.
>>
>>3025708
The question is why do you have to start shit, how does that even happen?
If someone asks you about politics, dodge the question or say you're moderate or simply "don't want to get into politics right now".

If you make a new account and keep it separate from your irl name, location and email, how can you get into this shit?
>>
File: sometimes I love this bug..png (187KB, 849x561px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes I love this bug..png
187KB, 849x561px
>>3025708
>>
>>3025708
Just improve so much that your style changes :^)
>>
That's typical of someone with an anxiety disorder. The main thing is to understand that by playing by your compulsions rules, you reinforce them. You should learn to preform task that cause you anxiety despite it being there. Eventually, you'll get used it to the point where you won't recognize its existence.
t.OCD
>>
File: smugkitty.jpg (24KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
smugkitty.jpg
24KB, 236x315px
>>3025708

Have 2 online portfolios then. One with your best drawings, and one with your worst drawings mixed with a few drawings from an artist you dislike. Use the 2nd one when having heated discussions. Plus if they track you down, they may end up targeting that girl.

> Yes, I know you hate her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.