[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$$$ Wyspianski $$$

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: wyspiański.jpg (143KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
wyspiański.jpg
143KB, 800x607px
Do we have some guys who can tell
how much does this original cost?

It's "Tragiczna Muza" by Wyspiański
>>
>>3025116
100$ (one character) + 20$ (background)
>>
>>3025116

Ok, first things first:

1. It's not portrait of "the tragic muse" Eliza Pareńska, but her sister Maryna.

2. It's hard to locate "Portret Maryny Pareńskiej 1902". AFAIK it's in private hands, but in 2016 it was hanged in the National Museum in Wrocław. If I'd have to ask, I'd mail or call that place first:

http://www.mnwr.art.pl/

3. You have to check the status of such art because Stanisław Wyspiański is like one of the few actual artists that Poland had and is proud of and his work is national treasure, so it nearly certainly is protected by law in some way.

4. I'm pretty sure the answer is simply "you aren't rich enough". Wyspiański is popular on polish art auctions and was scoring record high in 2011 with the portrait of Eliza Pareńska for around ~1 million zł which is something like $250k.

His less known sketches and pastels go AFAIK for around 30k zł ($7.5k) nowadays. A week ago Agra Art auction tried to sell his 2 pastels, 1 didn't sell with starting price $18.8k and the other sold for $61.3k.

So...yeah. IF you are still interested rich american jew that is enamoured with Wyspiański, call this auction if they know anything.

http://www.agraart.pl/nowe/nowe/search/gallery.php?off=0&curr=PLN&sch=3&ord=da&s=1&gal=1&str=wyspia%F1ski

Also there are like 4 other art auctions in Poland that I know of: DESA Unicum, Sopocki Dom Aukcyjny, Rempex, Polswiss Art. All of them except "Sopocki Dom Aukcyjny" and "Rempex" sold Wyspiański before.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.