[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: I killed a thread for this.jpg (552KB, 1870x2420px) Image search: [Google]
I killed a thread for this.jpg
552KB, 1870x2420px
>mfw
>>
Setting up basic ultra-cliché rules is a great way for completely imaginationless beg/fags to create dull art.
>>
>>3018349
Ah, the patented Jazza skintone.
>>
>>3018349
Jesus what is this
>>
>>3018349
>>3018377
Why is this faggot always paint skin like this? Is he serious think this is good?
>>
>>3018349
>Jazza
that looks like that Christopher Hart guy not Jazza I can't believe Jazza is THIS bad
>>
>The skin shadows
>The pillow shading
>The genericness
>>
>>3018349
What gets me is that he has some stuff on his channel that looks okay. It isn't at a pro level but it's better than whatever the fuck this shit is. I don't get how he could look at that and think it's okay.
>>
>Maralyn Monroe
>>
>>3018436
it says Draw With Jazza on the top
>>
>>3018349
HAHA, why is every characters cheekbones so fucking big? Why is everyone's cheekbones touching their fucking ears?
>>
>>3018349
Is this guy fucking retarded?
>>
think about it this way. this guy is doing a bad job but maybe he's actually making money off of it. you might be better at it but you aren't doing jack shit. in a sense, he's beaten you. just go do it. do the fucking thing
>>
>>3018840
guy has 1 million subs on youtube and is selling merch and commissions like crazy
>>
I Bought his Easy Anatomy PDF
It's absolutely useless.

Hes good at marketing i'll give him that but he's not great at teaching which seemed to be what made him big on youtube at the beginning.
>>
>>3018349
but those are not archetypes
>>
File: 1460178906757.gif (656KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
1460178906757.gif
656KB, 300x177px
>>3018349
>200k shed
>>
>>3021611
>actually paid for jazza's art instruction
For what purpose? He has a shit old of YouTube videos so you should know that his instruction isn't up to scratch.
>>3021659
Kek
>>
>>3018349
Jazza went from being a lovable guy with passion for art even if he wasn't the best, into a cashgrabbing whore capitalizing on the anime and animator demographic that never heard of real books.
Makes me sad.
>>
>>3022059
>into a cashgrabbing whore capitalizing on the anime and animator demographic that never heard of real books.
when?
>>
>>3022059
You cant eat passion to live Or paying the bills. Be a cashgrabbing whore/ capitalist comission slut to chase your dream
>>
File: a6d538a1bce96bb02d4fd3206c18ca10.png (796KB, 1152x538px) Image search: [Google]
a6d538a1bce96bb02d4fd3206c18ca10.png
796KB, 1152x538px
>His stuff has devolved into clickbait
Nice
>>
>>3022255
The dude is probably making bank, good for him
>>
>>3018349
Why'd Jazza draw himself as the hot guy?
>>
>>3022256
>bank
>off youtube
It isn't 2012 anymore, gramps, these idiots have had their paychecks sliced down to a fraction.
>>
>>3022291
whatever gets you trhought the night nony
>>
>>3022291
The guy got like 100k through an indiegogo fundraiser.
Not exactly from youtube, but his platform is youtube so technically any money he makes because people found his youtube, is through youtube.
>>
>>3022255
How the fuck do he gets so many suscribers? His Art is hideous
>>
>>3022330
he's pretty entertaining, just don't take anything he says seriously
>>
>>3018436
well he is a fan and a friend of him I think? so that's not a surprise
>>
File: barko.png (393KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
barko.png
393KB, 600x600px
>>3022332
>just waste your time watching nonsense by a bad artist that won't help you improve at all
>>
>>3022330
his only followers are children from youtube
>>
I don't mind jazza being so popular, kudos to him.

But holy fuck do I hate his drawings! They all look like stock illustrations from toon boon or some shit like that.

What really bothers me is reading comments on his videos, insane praise, wtf is wrong with people
>>
>>3021611
I even fucking chracked it, i thought that shit was fire, and it going to make me a fucking anatomy pro.
>>
>>3022330
Remember Mark Crilley? well, Jazza replaced him at the 'keep producing stuff kids and teens consume, without actually putting effort into improving your art skills' department, but he's doing it better with the 'marketing for children' bit.

And it honestly saddens me, because he's a nice guy and he actually cares about passionate art and whatnot, he likes art. But for some reason he makes How To Draw books and he still hasn't touched a single fucking page of any decent art book, ever. It'd only take a few weeks at an art attelier or at a park drawing people or whatever the fuck for him to improve drastically, yet he's stuck at the same level he had years and years ago, he doesn't really practice and for some reason he can't see that his faces and bodies are hideous. He sucks. And I wish he didn't.
>>
This is the best work of his I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ODcdkekLtw

And it's because the medium didn't let him use his regular "style".
>>
>>3022631
your iron morals are appreciated in this world, trust me.
>>
>>3022682
Crilley's actually pretty great though

not sure what's going on with jazza but he's too enthusiastic to be mad
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.