[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to do art and make a lot of money. Fuck me, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1457584639216.jpg (51KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1457584639216.jpg
51KB, 492x557px
But I'm thinking about those animation/art freelance studios that secure big contracts for bulk work. Someone's the CEO of that. Someone thought the idea of that kind of company up. That person is loaded.

Look at Feng Zhu. Fucker is loaded. Craig Mullins? Honestly don't know, but there's no way he's hurting for cash. The best artists are the best businessmen. It's as simple as that.
>>
Point is, I guess besides wanting to spark a discussion on this, all I gotta say is that for me, personally, I ain't satisfied with just being that freelance hustler making ends meet.

Why work hard when you can work smart? Social and business skills are actually more important than your art skills, even though the latter is important, too.
>>
Thanks for the blog update champ
>>
>>3013135

You're just trying to skip a lot of steps. Everybody wants to be the director or the art director but you actually have to get your hands dirty to get there or you just need to be fucking loaded starting off.

>The best artists are the best businessmen.

Yeah. The guys with the most money are the guys who are good businessmen but the guys you mentioned did decades of work to get there.

What's your point?
>>
>>3013135
So you came here to blog about how you'd like to be a business man rather than an artist?
>>
So you have a plan?
>>
>>3013135
Why tell us about it, though?

You know you actually have to be good to be recognized, to network properly with tons of actual professionals, to become an art director, to have good people working under you who would also work for you as free-lancers in the first place, right?

That, or have a few hundredth thousand dollars on your pockets for a start-up.
>>
>>3013135
Nobody becomes an artist for the money, champ. It's just that you need money to survive and get laid.
>>
>>3013135
If you chose art & are only driven by money, I got bad news for you...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.