[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of exercises are you doing? What is it supposed to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bvv9b80273B0238BD.png (926KB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
bvv9b80273B0238BD.png
926KB, 1000x1020px
What sort of exercises are you doing? What is it supposed to target?

This is what I started doing recently. Don't know this has (or even requires) a term other than figure drawing. Prompt is to take 1-2 minutes to observe and sketch the gesture from reference. Then put the reference away and take 15-20 minutes try to fill in the rest from memory/ knowledge. Afterwards, compare the works and spot where you fucked up most. Not the most innovative, but I think it's a good balanced approach between observation and knowledge (not just blindly copying). Like to know what IC is trying out.

Side note: TIL I don't know how to draw black people. Or boobs. Or hands. Or feet. Or...
>>
>>3011511
please remember that when you're drawing from reference you're not drawing from life, you're copying a picture.

that's fine and all, and a very useful exercise in itself, but it won't teach you the same things drawing actual real things in actual real life will.
>>
>sitting on a naked dude even darker than her

is this bitch a black slaver
>>
>>3011519
Such as? And why?
>>
>>3011532
such as the third dimension
>>
>>3011519
Appreciate the concern and all, but this is one of those age old debates that just goes round and round with no end in sight; derailing the thread to all hell.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.