[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help of what colour should the grime be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (42).png (754KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (42).png
754KB, 1366x768px
anyone suggestions would be great, due to this being my year 12 art major
>>
File: Screenshot (40).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (40).png
1MB, 1366x768px
just a sample of what grime art is to people that don't know about it
>>
>>3011020
Are you just taking a picture and putting grime over it?
>>
>>3011034
yes it's just photomedia my teacher likes the idea due to grime displaying the ugliness within war but any help with the colour scheme would be great
>>
File: 6534578245832.jpg (107KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
6534578245832.jpg
107KB, 500x701px
>>3011039
your teacher sounds pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>3011386
shes such a bitch
>>
>>3011039
so your major project is to add grime to some artwork, jesus why dont they teach you to DRAW?
>>
>>3012063
The teacher can't draw. baka
>>
>>3012063 omg shes legit some expression painter which really up her arse i wanted to do an artwork of the evolution of cartoons but i was too scared to say i wanted that cause she looks down on artworks which isnt realism or expression
>>
>>3012164
>too scared

quit life.
>>
>>3011020
it should be white..white cum shots. I am serious, this is what I would do, but then again, I am not scared. I would make a statement using the cumshots as "grime"
>>
>>3011020
Use realism paintings of women and add cumshots for the "grime" effect and title it

Grimy Debasement Dwelling Fantasies in Fine Art

I would seriously do this for the LULZ in class, I ain't even trolling.

What would be better is, I would draw women I like, in a fine art style and then masturbate on the drawings (which I would probably do anyway) and frame it with the cum on it. You have to really drench the work so the stains remain.

They would be repulsed and love it at the same time, it's a win win.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.