[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are Asian people so good at art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

File: FUCK.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Like in my school all the good artist are Asians. they where way above everyone else. I took digital art and most where trash (myself included) and the top 5 where all Asian. and this is not a small case. i have seen many instances where this is the case. I dont want to sound racist im just wondering.
>>
Maybe they dedicated and focus while the western education is focus on the normal school and saying that doing art is for pussies
>>
>>3009823
maybe grass if always greener on the other side and they think western art is amazing?
>>
>>3009823
The hand is looser when you're writing characters all day. Usually this applies to penwork, but they're also more diligent with their studies and hobbies

T. Third generation
>>
>>3009823
I'm gonna assume you're in a predominantly white or at least non-Asian country. It's probably because all the migrants from Asia come because they can afford to, so you're getting all the rich or at least moderately well-off people coming through. If your parents are well-off you usually have more time to work on art since you're not spending time helping them pay bills or having to do a lot of housework (cooking or w/e), and usually, have your parents supporting you (i.e. buying art books, art supplies, tutors, letting you be a neet etc). You're probably not getting a representative sample of Asians to really make an accurate statement.
>>
>>3009823
>eyes the size of baseballs
>hair with more feathers than an injun orgy
>no eyebrows
>no lips
>no nose
>fingers bending at weird angles
>GOOD at art
nice try, m80
>>
>>3009823
First generation here. When I was in the States during elementary school, everyone was all 'he's artistic bc he's asian' and when I moved back to Korea, everyone was all 'he's good because US focuses on the arts/promotes creative thinking'.

Honestly, the ratio of super talented kids in a school was the same stateside and back in the Motherland. I guess it's just that when you have a small number of Asian students, and even SOME of them are good at art, it seems like they're all good at art. It's easy for people to find excuses to justify why others are good compared to you, rather than actually trying hard.

>>3010375 I agree
>>
>>3010405
cont.
Honestly, you sound like a High School student. Probably never have been outside of the country, living in a predominantly white neighborhood. Whatever you experience is a very, very small sliver of the larger world out there.

Artistic skill is a mix of talent and hours of smart practicing.
>>
>>3010405
>>3010409
This, what you should really be worried about are all the 3rd worlders who are good at art. Being poor seems to lead to great art skills often, it seems.
>>
>>3010405
>>3010409
Aye, what this chap said. People always look for excuses. Race is simply another.

If you're on the receiving end, savor it. People no longer think that you're at a level an ordinary human is capable of achieving. That you've been gifted something extraordinary. But keep pushing.

If you're on the giving end, re-examine your life choices you fucking scrub.
>>
If you're thinking in terms of style and the "cool" factor, I think Asian backgrounds are conducive to that kind of stuff. I mean, imagine growing up with anime, video games, and martial arts. You learn very early on what looks cool and what doesn't.

It also helps that what appeals today to the mainstream aesthetically is all of that stuff. Compare it to the typical western background growing up with very campy cartoons and generally ugly comic designs (at least until the 90s). Western art is typically seen as very safe, wholesome looking, and style is often borrowed from the East.

That's not to say that all Asians have this background, but some do and some of them end up being artists.
>>
>>3009823
small hands = slightly more control over pen. also higher spacial IQ on average = more asian concept artists per capita. still, you don't need to be a small handed asian to be an artist, it just might help a little bit.
>>
>>3010425
The irony is MTG was a huge inspiration to a lot of western artists, so that helped out a bunch. There were also video games for a good while, enough to include them into the artists of today's influences.
>>
>>3009823
>Like in my school all the good artist are Asians. they where way above everyone else.

You know how you are told to squint to see the values and stuff better? Well, asians squint all the time! It's their secret!
>>
>>3010434
I miss jokes like these.
>>
>>3010431
There's also plenty of great fantasy illustrations from the West much earlier than anime. It's just that they were never fully assimilated into the mainstream as say Anime was in the East.
>>
Since there's already a first and third generation in this thread, I'll represent second.
While this is probably bullshit, I feel like our characters help a lot with art. Compared to the Latin characters that the west is used to, in Japan we have all sorts of curves in our kana. Same goes for Korean and Chinese I'd imagine as well. There's also >>3010434
>>
File: 1492255219163.jpg (786KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492255219163.jpg
786KB, 848x1200px
>>3009823
It's cultural based better work ethic. Also higher IQ on avarage.
>>
>>3009823
It's because we have to be exceptional at art in order for our parents to let us pursue it as a career
>>
we have better sensibilities when it comes to design. you loundeyes guys need to grow out of your fantasy art
>>
File: fart2.jpg (35KB, 620x378px) Image search: [Google]
fart2.jpg
35KB, 620x378px
sometime around the 20th century or whatever the asians became better at art

before then, while the civilized world was making the Mona Lisa, this was the best they had to offer
>>
there's loads of them so of course some end up being good
>>
>>3010548
>civilized world
China has been civilized for far longer than most of the western world
Europe was mostly irrelevant until the renaissance
>>
>>3009823
Get a good work ethic. Follow no one, but learn from others, and finally invest and use every tool possible to preference while elevating quality.
>>
Asians are high in industriousness and low in neuroticism man which by the way is what you've gotta be when you're in the belly of the beast wondering if you're gonna make it. If you're not it's just bloody chaos you have no hope of navigating so maybe work on that. The average kind of overbearing asian mother is reminiscent of the oedipal mother archetype so watch out for that man.
>>
>>3009823
Asians are competitive as fuck especially among their own which makes them work hard and focus for the long term.

Westerners are more airy fairy about their passions and are more about dreaming the dream than achieving it.
>>
>>3010644

But did you clean your room, bucko?
>>
>>3010644
It's true. Asian mothers literally cuck their children. It's a way of keeping it in the family and keeping their genetics pure. You think white people are the only ones into racial purity? You've never seen an Asian family up close.
>>
>>3009823
pro men thread delt
pro asian thread stays

Fucking janitors
>>
>>3010481
>IQ on avarage.
:^)
>>
>>3009823
work ethic

other races are lazy
>>
>>3010522

i wasn't exceptional by any means but all my art teachers practically begged my parents to let me go to art school and pursue it as a career. i did not do that. asian parents only let you become a doctor, lawyer, or millionaire.
>>
>>3010746
Just what did you do that your art teachers did that? Is this what they call the spark? Do white parents let you pursue anything as a career? Do other ethnicities? Also you forgot engineer.
>>
>>3010750
and dentist
>>
just curious but how many of us are asian? im korean myself
>>
>>3010752
I'm black.
>>
>>3010756
*hiss*
>>
File: rockdude.jpg (149KB, 407x424px) Image search: [Google]
rockdude.jpg
149KB, 407x424px
>>3010750
i literally drew autistic shit i thought was "cool" back then when I was 13. Only difference was that I was a little better than everyone else so my art teachers thought i was gud. If you wanna see what i drew the attached pic was something i did when i was 13
>>
>>3010768
Not bad for a 13 year old, man.
>>
>>3010768
Holy shit, what the fuck is this talent? Fucking asians man.
>>
I wanted to go to art school but my asian parents wouldn't pay for it, so I went to med school instead. Glad I did, now I'm a rich fuck who can afford a Cintiq and not some faggy art major with pink hair crying about Trump
>>
>>3010784
>afford a Cintiq
You think this will get you the skill to match us? Pathetic.
>>
>>3010644
So youre saying I have to get it together, man?
>>
The average IQ of east Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) are some of the highest in the world. Being smarter means you are better at problem solving and learning which is super important for becoming a good artist. (talent doesn't exist, it's just intelligence)
That combined with the crazy work culture of those countries and it's just the perfect combination to pump out great artists.
>>
>>3010801
What's it matter what the average IQ is when you need the high IQ to make it? And you only get one of the numbers, so it doesn't even matter how other people rank.
>>
>>3010803
Higher average IQ means on average there are more people with high IQ.
hurr durr hur r duurrrrr
>>
>>3010816
depends on the variation of iq. I'd put money on whites having more variability in iq just based on how rare it is to meet an asian whose a complete fuck up. No point in everyone having 59% if you need 60% to score.
>>
>>3010801
IQ does not work like that.
>>
When I was in the 5th grade my reputation of best artist in the school was firmly cemented. Everyone knew it. For every big event at the school the principal "commissioned" me to draw and paint huge banners, greeting cards, newletter art, etc. which I could work on while everyone was in class. I was even able to "hire" assistants, picking people to do grunt work while I supervised the projects. It was pretty fucking awesome, although looking back I don't think I actually got anything out of it in terms of grade or credit.

So here I am the reigning king of art at this school, surrounded by "groupies" (all the girls liked me because I could draw cute stuff for them), and suddenly there's this new kid. Some fucking fenderhead from Korea. And she's brought with her all sorts of cool pencils and candies which makes her immediately popular. Hmf, fine by me. But then she starts drawing, and she's drawing anime shit, at a time where the only anime people knew were Pokemon, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon. No doubt about it, she was beyond me. And *everybody* knew it.

I tried to counter it by saying she probably went to a fancy asian art school, because I knew enough to know that anime is asian. But some cunt said "She didn't take any art classes" with this bitchy look on her face (she later became a teen pregnancy, so I won that one).

That fishhead cost me everything. It was also around this time that another asian kid stole my title as best digital artist. Now this was bullshit, because the teacher who said it was basing it on the stupid children's paint program on the Macs at school while I was teaching myself how to animate in Flash at home.

By the sixth grade I was done.

Now I'm a 27-year-old NEET trying to catch up and I know I'm not going to fucking make it.
>>
>>3010841
You didn't answer your ethnicity. Are you white? You can't mention the competition's and then not your own.
>>
>>3010841
The only thing that destroyed you was your own ego, and now you have a me versus everyone else complex.

Your first mistake was feeling threatened by the new kid and publicly displaying that feeling by openly trying to discredit her in a very pathetic and futile way, that's why you remember the other girls retort so well.

You have to remember though you were just a kid back then and didn't know better, but you do now and you have the power to let that go. You are not a 5th grader, you are an adult now and can accept that you are not the best.

Once you let it go think back to the time before the new kid came along, did you actually like to draw and do art or did you just like the treatment and laurels you had for being the drawing kid?
>>
>>3009823
its entirely work ethic
>>
>>3010479
gaijin here, that;s one of the reason why I recently started to learn japanese and I can confirm
>>
>>3010404
He say art you mong
>>
>>3010869
i'd hardly call what asians do "art"
>>
>>3010561
>rome
>irrelevant
>>
File: draw.png (461KB, 397x898px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
461KB, 397x898px
I was considered "good" among peers as a kid, but my parents would actually stab a needle in my finger if they caught me drawing to discourage the habit.
Asian parents, man.
Pic drawn when 11
>>
>>3010895
>tfw can't even draw this good right now
Ever rethink your life choices?
>>
>>3010862

I'm white.

>>3010863
>did you actually like to draw and do art

Yes, I loved it. I actually found some of my old sketchbooks the other day and even though it was kid crap I could see the passion I had. It was all I wanted to do.
>>
>>3010895
so what are you doing now?
>>
>>3009823

Because Europe was the king of art but then they spent most of the 20th century jacking off over bullshit edgy stuff. While meanwhile Asia kept grinding during that time.
>>
>>3010403
Depends on the age of the kid.
If the kid is teens then their parents likely came over because the conditions or potential in their home country was poor. They didn't come because they can afford to, they came because they needed to for a better future. That was the case for my parents and most asian parents I know.

The reason why asians are generally better in academics, art etc is because of their parents. Asians are more likely placed into art, music tutoring from a young age and are encouraged to have a strong work ethic whether they like it or not.
>>
File: superioru.jpg (439KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
superioru.jpg
439KB, 600x977px
>>3009823
>>
>>3010725
I'm not asian. What did you mean by it?
>>
>>3010405
>It's easy for people to find excuses to justify why others are good compared to you, rather than actually trying hard.
/ic/ the post
>>
>>3010911

acupuncture
>>
>>3010909
just another uni student, doing science, planning to do optometry
draw some anime shit on the side though

>>3010911
: ' )
>>
>>3011106
rip, mobile messed up replies

>>3010911
just another uni student, doing science, planning to do optometry
draw some anime shit on the side though
>>3011072
: ' )
>>
>>3010909
Post your old work. Im always surprised and embarrassed whenever I find an old sketchbook of mine. It's amazing how at the time I used to think a drawing was good and only a few months or a year later there was HUUUUGE improvements
>>
>go through old sketchbook
>sketches of the girl I lost virginity to
>feel sad
>fap
>>
File: _20170606_174046.jpg (24KB, 952x121px) Image search: [Google]
_20170606_174046.jpg
24KB, 952x121px
>>3010404
This
>>
>>3011125
>>>>/rk9/
>>
>>3010561
Before the dark Ages hit, Europe was at a high culture. Then Christianity happened, rome fell, books and research were forbidden and Europe went back to the stone age. So yea, China took that spot then.
>>
>>3011135
This is total bullshit and myth that has been propagated for some years now. Historians don't use the term ''Dark Ages'' anymore cause its completely misleading. Also Christianity through monasteries and monk helped propogate classical learning the teachings of the ancient world.

We would have no writings from anyone from antiquity if it weren't for christian monks and Eastern Roman intellectuals.

It was the massive migrations (from ''pagans'') that destabilized western Europe and decentralized most of the countries.

Middle age people didn't think the world was flat and didn't stop believing logical thinking.
>>
>>3011230
I fucked up a lot of sentences there because of phone typing but the point still stands
>>
>>3010768
>13
brb killing self.
>>
>>3010752
I'm half indochinese. Is that enough to make it?
>>
>>3009823
Anime is not better than realistic or western art. In the trash with you and your manga.
>>
>>3012291
nowhere in his post did he mention anime, you meme-loving autist
>>
It's to do with standards put into place by your parents from a young age. Even though I'm not from another part of asia I'm from a country where it's very competitive for higher education. My parents always had high standards for me with maths and science and if something wasn't good enough I had to work on it until it was good enough. A lot of that has stuck with me into art, so anything bad I produce I keep to myself and only upload things I'm proud of, which results in looking like I'm higher skill than I am. I know a lot of people who feel this way.
>>
Combination of work ethic and strict parents. Consuming media from japan when they were aesthetic pioneers of nerdy shit doesn't hurt.
>>
File: Idiotus AIDS Disease.jpg (62KB, 737x193px) Image search: [Google]
Idiotus AIDS Disease.jpg
62KB, 737x193px
>>3012302
Are you blind?
>>
>>3012344
lol what a retard, here's a (you)
>>
>>3010409
most people in the world are weaving baskets and waiting to die of aids. OP's not missing anything.
>>
File: 1494897750293.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494897750293.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
>>3009823
[spoiler]They work hard[/spoiler]
>>
>>3010756
I'm black too
>>
>>3011135

>books and research were forbidden

wat.
>>
File: darkness.jpg (46KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
46KB, 960x720px
>>3012702
me too. want to be friends?
>>
File: 18282552.jpg (66KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
18282552.jpg
66KB, 643x820px
They work harder but that doesn't mean that your op pic isn't really edgy and stupid.
Whites are too busy sucking diversity dick to make good art may have something to do with it as well just look what happened to modern comic books.
>>
>>3010841
That's a really pathetic story, anon.
>>
>>3011135
Christianity existed long before the dark ages I hope you realize that.
>>
>>3011135
Yeah, no. This is one of the most naive and ignorant descriptions of the early middle ages I've ever seen. Europe did not go back to the stone age, lol.

I won't even bother correcting your incredibly moronic statement. Go read some history books, kid.
>>
>>3012728
Christianity became the official religion of teh Holy Roman Empire about 160 years before the beginning of the early middle ages, IIRC. It had very little to do with the fall of Rome, as well.
>>
>>3009826
Aren't they more strict?
>>
because asians are hardened, the get treated like shit at home and thats what made them strong.

whities are only worried about politcal correctness and parents cant even beat their kids.they are juust pampered pussies really.

and asians are mmostlyy foreigners, didnt even need governent support to kick ass.

as for the other races, you know, bombing and destroyying shit.
>>
>>3013240
My asian parent said never ever to do art unless you want to be enslaved to it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>3013272
>tfw want to be enslaved to it for the rest of life
>>
>>3010416
I mean, i was pretty well off/in a wealthy family until i got into foster care lol

on a creative side, though, it definitely helps to have experiences others don't have, to create good art..
>>
>>3010659
this is true, had to break up with armenian gf due to tiger mom
>>
>>3010746
im switching to art from engineering, because fuck legacies. i want to starve and be happy

>>3010752
Same korean dude who posted the 'First generation here' post. Who knew there were so many roof generals on IC?
>>3010417
Thanks m8!

pic related: stuff from high school.
>>
>>3013295
inb4 uneven windows. i had to do this like, really quickly freehand.
>>
>>3009823
it's because they hone their line accuracy subconsciously through years of using chopsticks
>>
>>3011107
>planning to do optometry

gl m80, optom is pretty comfy to study and practice compared to medicine
>>
>>3009823

>tries to talk about good art

>Posts most generic anime character with no eyebrows and low tier shading and photoshop brushes for blood

Is this bait?
>>
High IQ, and culture that promotes success.
Europeans are more chaotic culturally I think, less consistently intelligent and driven, but also having the highest achieving outliers.
Any Asian QT grills here want to get together and create a hybrid master race?
>>
>>3010561

>Ignoring the ancient Greek civilization which basically invented true civilization and philosophy

>Ignoring the Carthaginian civilization

>Ignoring Rome, which was more powerful than the chinese empire at all points in history

>Ignoring the Byzantine empire, which was a continuation of Rome and was still culturally superior to the Chinese

>Ignoring the Holy Roman Empire, which even though it was very decentralized, completely eclipsed china in terms of culture

Are you still mad that you got destroyed by a british trading company?
>>
>>3011240
The point doesn't stand, because it is retarded. Middle ages europe actually had more scientific inventions and the mortality was lower than in ancient rome
>>
>>3013758
your reply is more likely is

>brushes for blood
it's not blood, its just some splattered color to imitate blood. thats the point of the picture.

also post ur work.
>>
>>3013263
Somewhat this.

Western kids are spoiled as fuck. They're treated like princes by their parents. The parents build up their kids egos to the point where the kid is no longer receptive to being disciplined.

I see this all the time in my family. The difference between the little whities and the little asian kids. The whities have a "fuck you, i got mines" attitude to adults where as the asian kids know their place. They know that they are part of a unit and that unit works to support everybody.

So at a young age, Asian kids are instilled with discipline and work ethic for the family, this reflects in everything they do, even hobbies like art. The ones that do decide to go for an art career need to be exceptional because art is seen as a slippery slope. It won't support the family, it won't progress them higher in society, etc. So for the brave Asian artists (not fuck up artists) who do go into art must prove to themselves and their parents that it's worth it. Therefore, the stakes are higher for the typical Asian artist.
>>
>>3014770
this desu.
I don't know why people are reaching to the fucking middle ages and ancient civilisations and shit, it makes more sense to talk about the phenomenon that are relevant today (and to us).

from what I've seen, as an Asian, you do get higher stakes and a lot more competition, but also the fear of failure seems to be higher.
while with Western kids, they seem to have more of a precious ego. Like this >>3010841 cunt, they get intimidated easily or become delusional.
These are just generalisations though from my own experiences.
>>
File: kill me.png (130KB, 647x784px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
130KB, 647x784px
>>3009823
Don't worry about your ethnicity, man. Even asian genes won't save people from laziness. There are more asians than westerners in this world, so the chance of having an asian being better at something than you is also bigger.

If you want to reach their level, you gotta work hard and play harder.
>>
>>3010651
This, every retarded "artist" I meet rarely draws. They spend more time fantasizing about what they're gonna do when they make it rather than just fucking drawing.
>>
File: CMTvcNPXAAANF2u.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CMTvcNPXAAANF2u.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>3009823
they got tiger mommies
we got boozy mommies
>>
>>3015674
I'm pretty sure asians women drink a lot.
>>
They aren't. You're just used to seeing the best looking Asian art since that's the only Asian art worth exporting, translating, etc. Hell, if it wasn't for anime bringing Asian art to the rest of the world, your opinions of Asian art would probably be the same as you opinions of African art, or any other place you've never been to and know nothing about.

And I think we both know what your opinions of African art are, anon.
>>
>>3015923
Most asians are allergic to alcohol, so no
>>
>>3009823
My guess would be because they've spent 14 hours a day every day devoted to school work since they were 10 years old to the detriment of social life, satisfaction, and happiness, and you're just catching them on the upward slope before they're thrust into independence, spiral downward, and kill themselves.
>>
>>3018625
you sound a little angry
are you okay?
>>
>>3009823
the autism to sit there for ~12 hours a day and waste your fucking life putting a pen to paper

if its all you wanna do then you'll git gud at art
>>
>>3018625
>>3018659
>uwaa they have autism and wasted all their youth trying to git gud at art
>a-at least I have a social life and do things that make me h-happy yeah

do you realize how pathetic you sound?
>>
>>3018625
>guess
It's okay anon, you'll be alright.
>>
>>3018662
90% of art is rote memorization that you have to dedicate a lot of time to

there's a reason why the only naturally good artists are Japanese hermits who are unfit for regular life
>>
>>3013263
Only certain exceptionally disagreeable kids actually need corporeal punishment. Not enough to bruise them purple, but enough of a slap to get the point through to them when the kid doesn't seem to respond any other way. So no, getting their asses beat probably isn't what makes successful kids.

Parents who want high achieving kids and have some idea of how to get them there will emphasize getting them engaged with reading books from a young age and go out of their way for it. Even the parents who can barely speak any English themselves I've seen do this.

They'll also make sure to a certain degree that the kid is practicing and doing every task they can do on their own by that point (even if it's difficult at first) instead of doing almost everything for them.
>>
>>3018736
Corporeal punishment? Like a patronus?

You mean corporal. Baka
>>
>>3011044
thank god we're living in the 18th century! we have nothing to fear form these slant eyed fucks now
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 692x363px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 692x363px
>look up japanese tutorials on getting gud
>first thing they tell you is have fun
>rest is loomis
>>
>>3010397
i remember similar question was asked in /ic/ years ago, and someone did also pointed out this.

the asian (chinese, japanese and koreans) written characters/writing system means they're practicing 'drawing' shapes and lines every single moment.

so when doing art (realistic paintings), really good ones can get their shapes, proportion, positive/negative spaces right without trying too hard
>>
These threads make me want to kill myself. I'll never make it.
>>
>>3019339
>楽しんで描く
>楽しんで描く
>楽しんで描く
remember to always 楽しんで描く my dudes
>>
>>3020474
Holy shite that makes sense. Brb moving to Asia.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.