[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ic/ recommends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: asdao.png (153KB, 695x361px) Image search: [Google]
asdao.png
153KB, 695x361px
Huion 1060 Plus - 82€
Huion H610 pro - 70€

Looking for a cheap tablet
>>
>>3009340
Used a H610 before. It was good, but the socket broke.
Now I bought an UGEE M708 from aliexpress, and it works as good.
>>
>>3009340
Why do people seem to prefer cheap wacoms (Wacom One M) to Huions and other off-brands? Is the feeling of wacom so much better? It's just the build quality/support?
>>
>>3009469
Because the build is better. Pen is wireless and doesn't have to be recharged. The drivers are much less of a hassle. It has a better feel when drawing.
I had my intuos 4 since 2009 and it still works, I treated that thing like shit. It has dents and scratches from being thrown in my bagpack and not being taken care of.
I've upgraded since then but it's been close to a decade and it still works perfectly.
I've heard many people say these Chinese brands fail often.
>>
>>3009340
I've got a huion h610.
At first I loved it. It costed me 50 € and it worked fine for me. But a year later I wish I bought a better one.
-Very usually it fails and I have to unplug and plug it again.
-I ended up not using the buttons on the side because It crushed Photoshop
-And the fucking noise: I can't paint anymore without earplugs because the contact with the surface makes a loud shhhhh on every brushstroke ,which is unbearable. I even feel sorry for the people around me.
-Also it accumulates a lot of dust. I don't know if it's the tablet's fault, but it gets a layer a dust in a matter of a couple hours
>>
Is there any advantage to using a tablet over a mouse?
>>
>>3009340
Well, Wacom build quality and feel is pretty damn good. I've had a few cheap tablets (not Huion tho) but after getting my Intuos 5 M I've never looked back. I've had it for... I dunno, 5 years now and it's still going strong. With the combination of Clip Studio Paint even inking is a breeze, everything is super precise and ultra responsive and now I can't go back to anything else.
>>3009522
How is this even a question... If you do any kind of visual art, get a friggin' tablet, even a cheap one is better then a mouse!
>>
>>3009522
Mouse is just not precise, at all. Sure, you could try to train yourself to get used to it, but you're 100% better off using a tablet.

Why would you handicap yourself by using a mouse?
>>
File: 1466157990527.png (1MB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1466157990527.png
1MB, 1001x1001px
I use an Ugee M1000L

Pros:
Very cheap
Accurate
Large
Solid construction
Clicky buttons
I got it for free

Cons:
Clumbersome
Very loud clicky buttons
Driver support is close to non-existant
>>
>>3009340
I tried both, ended up settling for the 610, but if I could choose again I'd go for the new 1060 plus.
It has a better build and the surface extending beyond the active area makes it feel bigger and more free for your hand. It's details, but I think it's worth the couple extra bucks. That's like, one less visit to McDonalds and you're fine.

>>3009481
The driver issues, true, but you only deal with that once, during installation. Huion pen does need a recharge, but only about 3-4 times a year. You charge your phone every other day, don't you?
The build quality perhaps, depends whether you keep it in your desk or carry it around for some reason.
Does it add up though to the great difference that makes people on forums shit all over the "cheap knock-off" chinese manufacturers?

For the price of the old 6 inch Wacom bamboo you can get the Q11k, a wireless 11 inch beauty packed with chink magic.
>>
>>3009340
yay half the threads on the fist page hidden and tablet threads are coming back, what a time to be alive
>>
i found a dude selling his intuos4 for $150 but these giant chink slavelabor tablets are tempting
>>
>>3009842
>150
you could get a giano for that, up to you if you want that much active area
>>
are Chinktiqs any good?
>>
>>3010379
>Cintiq 22HD (1080p and touch/tilt) = $1600
>Huion/XP-Pen 22'' (1080p, no touch/tilt) = $700-800
For that extra price you could rather upgrade your pc or buy a couple of extra monitors.
>>
>>3010396
What is the main Chinese tablet monitor company? They all seem like the same company with different websites.
>>
>>3010407
Huion seems to be the main one, Turcom/Monoprice/Ugee looks like rebrands.
XP-Pen is a different company.
>>
>>3010379
>Chinktiqs
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3010435
are you serious?
>>
My 610 is running for two years straight, not thinking to upgrade it.
I got myself a 4k monitor with decent colors and rather spend my shekels on upgradung my rig rather than Wacom tablet.

The cons: the usb socket got a bit loose, unplugs sometimes.
The drivers have to be launched manually before drawing

Having to recharge your pen once in a month is hardly an issue.
>>
>>3009796
As long as Wacom/Huion PR dept. doesn't find out about this place it's OK.

>>3010435
The fuck are you on about
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>3010442
>inb4 D0 Y0u KnOW Wh3r3 Y0u ArE?!?!
>>
>>3010396
>Cintiq 22HD (1080p and touch/tilt) = $1600

For that price you can buy a 32" 4k ips monitor for sharp crisp image, and still have money for cocaine and hookers.

Why would anybody ever buy a shitty 1080p panel when they have money?

Wacom are out of their minds, stop paying them, maybe tnen they'll step it up.
>>
>>3010446
i do have the same problems with my intuos5 and i also use a batch file to start wacom service or win7 desktop will take ages to load
>>
>>3010456
Well, that is exactly what I've been saying for ages. Wacom are out of their minds if they believe they can charge 1600 for a paperweight that overheats after one minute of 4k.
>>
I was thinking the other day, do Cintiqs/Pen monitors even make sense? Obviously the point is simulate drawing, but is the Cintiq's approach too literal?
>>
>>3010463
You san watch your hand/tip of the pen
That is supposed to help you be accurate.

Although getting used to the tablet eliminated the need for that. Sycra says he had a bunch of cintiqs and just doesnt need them because he got used to the tablets so much he's more comfotable with them.
>>
I wonder if there will ever be a another option for drawing inputs. Like some type of Wiimote thing that has depth/pressure sensitivity. This would take getting use to, and would feel a lot like spray painting or something, but at least it would be it's own thing instead of simulating something else. The digital art world should eventually try to move away from pretend pens.
>>
>>3010485

they have something like that with VR, it has potential
>>
>>3010682
this looks really fun + nice music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ccst01uQzw
>>
>>3009340

Has someone tested the new huion Q11K ? I want to buy one but there is not enough reviews yet

NotVenusAngelic has one and it seems very nice, is like a intuos pro medium but without the extra not very useful things that drive the price up
>>
>>3010485
Goro Fujita has been experimenting with 3d painting on VR. Interesting stuff.
>>
>>3010703
I was tempted to get one but I pussied out. I will wait for XP-Pen to release Star 06 to decide if I go for it or the Q11K.
>>
>>3010703

I forget the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l96586IyJR4

Also the huions are compatible with Sai 2 ?
>>
>>3010714
is she trying to speak with a japanese accent?
>>
How's the Intuos Draw for a beginner?
>>
>>3010745
I think so. It's cringy as fuck.
>>
>>3010966

She is semi-autistic and pretend to be a anime girl or something... it looks fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNrCcBhcQs

Same girl
>>
>>3009481
Own both a bamboo and monoprice/huion tablet
Wacom's pen is far superior, but I've actually gotten much more fond of the off-brand. The texture of it has a little more friction, which made the transition from digital easier. It could just be my personal preference though.
Because the Wacom is small though, it's more portable.
>>
Any recommendations for a tablet screen cleaner?
>>
File: IMG_20170606_165819.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_165819.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Huion 1060 just came in, put my old Intuos Small on top for comparison
This thing is fucking huge
>>
>>3012390

Please do a review, fampai

How does compare to wacom ?
>>
>>3010396
>$1600
Where the fuck are you seeing it for that price everywhere has at least $1800
>>
>>3010396
>>3013195
Yeah it's like 2300 minimum in Australia so I'm gonna get the huion one instead and save a lot of fucking money.

>could literally buy two and a new desk for less than the price of cintiq
Where do they get off charging that much?
>>
>>3009469
Honestly for me, it's because the drivers for these non-wacom tablets are fucking atrocious. Seriously ruins the experience for me having to wrangle it into playing nice with setting presets. It's a real shame too, the hardware is REALLY nice.
>>
>>3013226
I never had a problem with huion drivers they just don't play nice with wacom ones.
>>
File: 1450385288836.jpg (2MB, 1387x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1450385288836.jpg
2MB, 1387x1935px
>>3013091
Same shit but bigger, it's a tablet
Can use my shoulders more so no more forearm pain
Buttons are clicky/responsive, but I don't know how to change the shortcuts on them (by default bound to random shit like zoom, different brushes, etc.)
Pen is lighter than wacom's, tablet surface feels a bit better
Driver install was ezpz (W7SP1)
Arrived 10 days from purchase, from eBay

Pictures don't do it justice, this thing is huge in person
>>
>>3013708
The drivers have a little thing in the tray click to open that you can change the keybinds from there. If it's not in the tray usually typing tablet driver into the search bar finds it.
>>
Has anyone degraded from screen tablet to a desk tablet?
Basically around half a year ago I bought Huion gt 190. The screen quality is extremely bad. It is not showing black at all, messes up colors etc. I am thinking about buying huion 1060 sine and don't really have that much money right now
>>
>>3013750
is it under warranty
>>
I don't get why would anyone want a smaller tablet with fewer quick buttons. I bought a Huion WH1409 for 160 euros and it's almost as large as A3 paper and has 12 quick buttons, just enough that you don't need to use a keyboard.
>>
>>3013760
Probably non warranty case
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Looking to buy a new iPad Pro for drawing, and was wondering: is a white or a black bezel better for drawing?
>>
>>3013965
It doesn't make a difference for me. You can flip procreate's color theme to be light or dark to standout or blend into the bezel.

I have always liked the black more than their fancy gold and rose gold variants. The screen vanishes into the black bezel when the iPad is off.
>>
>>3013979
Ok thanks, in that case I guess it's up to personal preference.
>>
>>3009486
this tbqh. i have a h610 pro. the socket is frail, needs unplugging and plugging often, and has broken on me a couple of times. the buttons work for me and i prefer using them to the keyboard. the buttons and the surface are both awfully loud though.
it's still great for the price and i'm happy with it.
>>
Someone's selling a used Cintiq 21ux for 125 bucks online, which is like a ten year old model. Probably not buying it, but I am somewhat curious. Does that thing still hold up today?
>>
>>3009340
just got a giano to replace my failing h610 of a few years
holy shit this thing is fucking massive, feels pretty sturdy too
haven't tried wireless yet but wired works like a dream
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.