[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I have some critique on this photoshop creation please? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: disco ambo its the.jpg (834KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
disco ambo its the.jpg
834KB, 2560x1440px
can I have some critique on this photoshop creation please? I used my wacom for a lot of it but just ended up doing most with the mouse
>>
>>3008568
the skyline looks out of place and the back of the van lacks a bit of detail (it's just a cube). Also fix the bit near the tire.
cool concept
>>
>>3008579
thanks, i was going to try and add a building of streets but the perspectives I find really hard to draw, I even tried to draw a grid of lines but kept fucking up

What back bit of the van do you mean/would you change? Also which tire?
>>
File: fds.jpg (370KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fds.jpg
370KB, 2560x1440px
more light + fix the text, wrong perspective
>>
>>3008582
The part behind the right rear tire is out of perspective.
Also, your van looks too boring. The part with the drivers cabin looks fine, but the back is just a cube like I said. Try to add detail to the shape, google images of vans and use those as reference.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.