[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck someone is actually paying Shadman $400 a month for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5692.jpg (156KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5692.jpg
156KB, 750x794px
Holy fuck someone is actually paying Shadman $400 a month for a single pinup of his.

What the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>3007896
Hi Shadman. Creating and bumping your own threads huh?
>>
>>3007893
Obligatory Shadman thread. I'm as bad as you for replying to this.

Anyway, I haven't been putting out work on a consistent and near-daily basis for remotely as long - Shadmans been active for what, 8 or so years now?

I've been going into periods of inactivity that can last months, you don't build an audience like that.

What would you say the go-to is on engaging with an audience, /ic/? I've noticed on some websites, you'll follow or watch someone and they'll go and personally talk with you and thank you for following them. I've always been afraid to do that, afraid it'll come across as overbearing or unwanted.
>>
>>3007893
Self-respect
>>
Really stop with these damn threads.
>>
>>3007899
Just be active, understand what could garner attention like fan art (actually like what you're drawing, though. People will know when you're just trying to cash in), and be courteous of the attention given to you.
Think of it like this: they don't have to make a comment saying "good work". Some people are just as quiet as you could be. Give them the time to be appreciative of the attention.

Probably don't need to be doing it for every follow, though.
>>
>>3007899
>I've always been afraid to do that, afraid it'll come across as overbearing or unwanted.

IMO the "thanks for following" sort of message is uncomfortable, especially if it's a direct message. I've gotten it a few times and never liked it. I think it's better to have more open-ended dialogue with your followers - address them in general, invite them to speak to you, be sociable when they do message you, do polls / etc. but don't force them to speak to you because honestly lots of people following you don't want to have a conversation, they want to look at your art.

Probably should've just asked in the question thread instead of bumping another shadman vendetta thread.
>>
So many artists here so jealous on Shad.
>>
>>3007893
How big is the pinup? Also what did he mean by no Ocs?
>>
>>3007893
Bear in mind that every time a Shadman thread is created: a potentially informative and innocent thread gets slaughtered in page 10 deathrow and thrown into the Archive morgue
>>
>>3008308

It's about 5 times more likely that another shadman thread will get slaughtered on page 10.

They're shit, but whoever's making these threads clearly doesn't care. They're here for gossip and drama.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (54KB, 201x195px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
54KB, 201x195px
>>3008308
>>3008314

or of course shit like this.

In terms of 'stuff getting knocked off page 10' /ic/ has so much sewage that it doesn't much matter, our useful threads are usually generals which stay above page 3-4.
>>
File: sage and report.png (368KB, 634x447px) Image search: [Google]
sage and report.png
368KB, 634x447px
>>3007893
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.