[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What streams/vids have you learned a lot from, /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: p00se2.png (366KB, 725x679px) Image search: [Google]
p00se2.png
366KB, 725x679px
What streams/vids have you learned a lot from, /ic/?
>>
>>3007224
murata streaming
>>
>>3007224
LMSketch
>>
>>3007224
Who drew these?
>>
>>3007230
p00se2
>>
>>3007248
Cool stuff, thanks anon.
>>
sakimichan streams
>kek
>>
No one?
>>
>>3007224
>p00se2

really digging those faces
>>
>>3007287
I fucking wish. As much as she is mocked, the speed she pumps out work is really impressive. I would like to watch her just to see the shortcuts she takes

If she slowed down the amount of work she pumps out and focuses on improving on her fundamentals she would be more liked in the artist community, considering she's already a good draftsman.
>>
Check out picarto
>>
>>3007224
Poose's work looks like what I imagine sycra's work would look like if he knew how to stylize in an appealing way
>>
>>3007224
this is pointy chins done right
>>
Picorre
>>
>>3007591
She isn't liked in the art community? I know /ic/ hates her, but I thought most people liked her. Anyway I think part of what makes her so fast is that she knows how to use her tools well. Even in this video you can see how she uses selections, the warp tool, layers, etc. to help her. You can see it especially with that wine glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARtwFklIQPc
>>
>>3007224
reiq and >>3007227
>>
>>3007891
I think she's well liked by everyone except /ic/. The pros that are better than her respect her hustle and worth ethic and those that are worse than her admire her work. Same with people like Ilya, when I was in the /ic/ echo chamber I thought everyone hated him but when I stepped out I realized he was super popular and even plenty of pros look up to him/admire his work. /ic/ just likes to hate.
>>
>>3008062
Why do you think 4chan is considered the trash of the internet
>>
>>3007224
Reiq for sure.
>>
Kitsune Zakuro on youtube
>>
>>3007591
She traces old pieces, but adjusts them slightly. I think she's kind of shit but i don't hate her.
On top of that, designs/poses/anatomy are all very similar to a point.
There isn't anything spectacular about her, other than how fast she shits things out.
>>
glenn vilppu demos
>>
Random speedpaints on youtube.
>>
>>3007708
I just don't know how Sycra seems to know what appeal is on paper, have a close friend like bobmeatbag who exhibits some appeal in his own style (and he tends to go for more gory/creepy subject matter), and then make work that comes off as jarring in the wrong way 90% of the time.
>>
Anyone else, /ic/?
>>
I like p00se2 but it feels like he doesn't have alot of finished work for how often he seems to stream.
>>
>>3007224
liveforthefunk
>>
>>3007591
>draftsman
draughtsman you uncultured swine
>>
>>3009784
He's grinding the same over and over again.
>>
>>3009848
He honestly hasn't improved in years.
>>
Bob Ross on twitch
>>
>>3009856
Yea, I know, he's stubborn. Not reading books and only drawing from reference and reinventing the wheel isn't that great for progress.
>>
File: very.jpg (60KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
very.jpg
60KB, 640x608px
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgSi1Kwt7K2RUOapq2KHuQ

The best
>>
Best guy

https://youtu.be/_60rjeC514M
>>
>>3007224
Sycra
>>
>>3010382
>This meme
>>
>>3010336
came here to post this
>>
>>3010382
Don't watch sycra anon
>>
>>3011518
I watch Sycra for low-tier entertainment, nothing else.
>>
I used to watch someone way back on twitch but I can't remember who. They mainly drew generic concept art landscapes - usually foresty stuff? Anyone know who I'm talking about but I learned a shit ton from just watching their process. I'll post if I remember.

Seriously though, watching "masters" work is the way to go between practicing yourself.
>>
Sinix streams a lot on twitch
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.