[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ooga booga critique plz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

File: chauvet-cave3.jpg (47KB, 565x382px) Image search: [Google]
chauvet-cave3.jpg
47KB, 565x382px
Ooga booga critique plz
>>
me see many kitty head
good job
but need loomoo
>>
>>3005585
>>3005603
This was so funny I laughed.
>>
Go carve this in the beginners wall
>>
File: stone tablet.jpg (31KB, 992x745px) Image search: [Google]
stone tablet.jpg
31KB, 992x745px
>>3005585
grumbo give many rock for tablet.grumbo asks, is worth?
grumbo want be famous cave conceptor.
>>
>>3005607
ooga feng zhooga
>>
File: grumbowip.png (819KB, 760x669px) Image search: [Google]
grumbowip.png
819KB, 760x669px
>>3005612
>>3005607
oog, here am grumbos newest cave concept.
>>
>>3005614
Pretty futuristic mate. I think it's to advanced for humanity yet
>>
>>3005614
Grumbo cave journal?
>>
>>3005614
Where cave?
>>
Ug start draw last season, it too late for Ug?
>>
>>3005614
he holding club wrong
>>
>>3005585
from what tree Ooga made charcoal?
>>
Me real into fertility fetish. You think good enough to swim in main stream?
>>
>>3005585
fuking furrys, leave my cave REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3005585
how many moons me get this good?
>>
>>3005640
Can carve me this as big as me? Me give lots of pelts, but don't tell chief Groog.
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>3005585
>there are people on this board who aren't better than some cave retard from 30000 years ago
>>
>>3005585
>tfw caveman better than me
Maybe I should give up and hunt mammoths instead...
>>
File: 71125[1].jpg (19KB, 307x475px) Image search: [Google]
71125[1].jpg
19KB, 307x475px
>>3005585
fuck off joe rogan Gobekli Tepe is fucking trash compared to this cave painting you dickride jordan peterson so hard but you didn't listen to maps of meaning
>>
>>3005735
underrated post.
>>
>>3005738
only have life size grass pillow right now. stone coming soon.
>>
File: 10134[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1077px) Image search: [Google]
10134[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1077px
Me never get good. Me scratch at boulder from sun to moon and still get no cave and no woman.

Does it take setting of cave and fire to make good scribble?

How does Agnon buy house of fire and cave with scribbles if he needs fire and cave to make scribbles good?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 273x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 273x285px
>>3005840
Ug catch oog trace hand

Oog big hack

Oog not make it
>>
>>3005840
>>3005849

can any archealogyfags explain why cavemen made such intricate works depicting animals, but humans would only appear as outlines of hands? it's weird considering how throughout history, people seem to love drawing people the most
>>
>>3006400
oog sign cave scribble with hand

no steal oog beast OC
>>
>>3006400
Simply not true. Several of the sites have men depicted in them, hunting.
>>
>>3005640
you in wrong tribe, this tribe cave paint only. you go see /3/ tribe
>>
>>3006424

yeah but they were still just simple stick figures, nothing as intricate as the animals they portray. basically what im asking is why nobody drew sweet cavewoman hentai
>>
>>3005770
Ug stay in cave for many moons paint cave wall, brother Gug become great hunter find cave and get cave woman

Ug mom say Ug cave paint like mammoth pie. Say Ug leave cave be more like Gug

Ug like caveman not cave woman. Ug want eat poison berry. Tribe tell ug what do.
>>
>>3005585
Need more loomba and brigmon. Go cave with stick.
>>
File: mongolboo.jpg (40KB, 564x817px) Image search: [Google]
mongolboo.jpg
40KB, 564x817px
>>3006428
me also try flat charcoal drawing in mongoloid style, fault findings are appreciated
>>
make painting of concubine
you no need pelts
is good for tribe relations
>>
>>3006444
you style too early, you make life draw first before mongoloid.

paint peltless cave woman by water hole. You cave scribble look like you never lay with cave woman. Oog makes big laffs
>>
File: newbog.jpg (79KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
newbog.jpg
79KB, 533x458px
YOU DID AGAIN

>throw big rock and seal cave

WHAT I TELL , NEWBOG FUCK I TELL

>undos rockstick
>grab from behind

STOP MAKE YOUR FUCKING THREADS!

>throws you on sitting rock
>starts beating you with the rockstick
>smack
>smack
>smack

STOP *smack MAKE *smack YOUR *smack THREADS!!

READ THE TOMB! *smack

POST IN THREAD EXIST!!! *smack

>you're bleeding and crying now
>smack
>smack

GET *smack THROUGH *smack SKULL!! *smack

YOU WHY MOMBA LEFT, FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack

STOP MAKE ME DO THIS!! *smack

>smack
>smack
>smack
>smack

FUCK!!

>throws you to the ground
>you lay in a heap sobbing
>reties belt

I BETTER NOT SEE FUCKING THREAD FROM YOU . POST THAT GODDAMNED BEG THREAD WITH RETARD FRIENDS AND DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

>picks up big rock at entrance
>leaves you to find the loomba tombs
>>
File: Cuevas de las manos.jpg (117KB, 1312x870px) Image search: [Google]
Cuevas de las manos.jpg
117KB, 1312x870px
>>3006429
It's because humans already know each other, then it was not a topic of interest. They liked to draw animals because it was an active form of life different from them and they tried to understand them.
The hands had a rather strange function, some guys say that the first guys who did them used them as a kind of signature, but then Walls are seen with many hands of many people, even with hundreds of years apart, so it is said that was a way to say that humans "were there", something like a way to remember their existence to future generations
>>
File: 1.png (75KB, 210x192px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
75KB, 210x192px
>>3006481

>what a beautiful piece, even in ancient times, people just wanted to be rememb-

what the fuck??
>>
>>3006474
holy shit
>>
>>3005800
???
>>
>>3006481
Fucking caveman graffiti, it's like when people carve their names into shit at national parks.
>>
>>3006494
blaze it, oog
>>
>>3006481
its not because they are trying to understand. Its because by painting them, the hunt would be more easy, because they have the spirits of the animals in the cave with them, with the paintings. I read on a history art book so i know what im saying
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (372KB, 619x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
372KB, 619x875px
Any crungs like sci-fi?
>>
>>3006481
edgy caveman banksy trying to mindfuck other ooga boogas
>>
>>3005768
>people on this board aren't better than some cave retard
>some cave retard
>cave retard

The paintings of Chauvet, Lascaux, Altmaria, and other rock art sites of the paleolithic are absolutely gorgeous, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1491532860461.jpg (62KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491532860461.jpg
62KB, 250x323px
>>3006474
>this fucking post
>this entire fucking thread
>>
>>3006481
Its been claimed by those that study this stuff most of cave art was done by women
>>
>>3005614

blog?
>>
>>3006940

it grumbo not blog - blog is shit.
>>
>>3006544
Joe rogan did a podcast about gobekli tepe, possibly one of the first human settlements. It is a site with huge stone megaliths with some pretty cool carvings of like big cats, and other stuff and designs. Joe rogan is a dumbass because he entertains the hypotheses of some whiny brit that says gobekli tepe was a thriving settlement and even a burgeoning civilization instead of just a Monument or temple that early humans would visit. There is no evidence of it being a thriving city (like broken farming tools like are normally found) GT is significant because it could evidence of humans developing agriculture like thousands of years before what is agreed upon by the scientific community. And this British dude has his pet theory that some lost civilization that suffered some mysterious calamity (meteor strike) was responsible for giving the less advanced, surviving humans their vast knowledge of farming, stone craft, architecture, and switched them from Hunter-gatherer to a farming, and non nomadic civ. Remember, there's no evidence that GT was ever a permanent settlement. All signs show that it was just an important location which was visited by humans. But this British dude does a lot of special pleading, and goalposts moving to explain away these troublesome issues and he even says (this part is the cherry on the ice cream sundae) that the mysterious and powerful lost civilization could even be Atlantis, or maybe Aliens. And when pressed about this, he always cops out and replies with "hey I'm just a reporter, I'm not a scientist!"

And Joe rogan is a huge conspiracy theory loving guy that eats it all up.
>>
>>3006882
Dude ooga boogas is racist.
You're thinking of ooga chakas.
Please be more considerate in the future or you'll be taken away for re-education.
>>
>>3005640
me would unga bunga in her budunka dunka if fellow caveman know what me mean
>>
>>3006895

go back to sucking marrow out of a gazelle femur, cavetard. do you even know how to draw anime?
>>
These threads are like Christmas morning whenever they spring up
>>
>>3007143
Couldn't you explain it with less words? Also wtf has J Peterson to do with it?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.