[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just judge it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170601_170448.jpg (2MB, 2019x963px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_170448.jpg
2MB, 2019x963px
Just judge it
>>
>>3005187
judged
>>
>>3005187
I love the bright flash that's right in the center.
>>
>>3005187
1½ pepes
>>
I like how it's total shit.
>>
File: 1495677989889.jpg (16KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495677989889.jpg
16KB, 245x251px
>>3005187
>>3005189
jugged
>>
It is somewhat textured. It's a shame it is either purposely 2D or made my a child. The lighting is interesting atleast, and the colour scheme is decent. It depends what you wanted from the painting, I'd say about 6/10 at best.
>>
>>3005187
The monotonous rolling seem hills reflect our collective exhaustion, day after day of chasing fulfillment, the greener grass on the other side. Only to find ourselves in the same place we started. Alone and empty with the bright judging flash of the world blinding our souls.
>>
>>3005187
what is this? watercolor? oil?
>>
>>3005187
Your rendering is amazing - this looks like a photo of a painting!
>>
It's lovely
>>
>>3005187
Bad news, OP. According to this painting, you're gay.
>>
File: 1496253078883.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496253078883.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>3005187
YOU DID IT AGAIN

>closes the door and locks it

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME

>undos belt
>grabs you from behind

STOP MAKING YOUR OWN FUCKING THREADS!

>throws you on the couch
>starts beating you with the belt
>smack
>smack
>smack

STOP *smack MAKING *smack YOUR *smack OWN *smack THREADS!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack

>you're bleeding and crying now
>smack
>smack

GET *smack IT THROUGH *smack YOUR SKULL!! *smack

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack

>smack
>smack
>smack
>smack

FUCK!!

>throws you to the ground
>you lay in a heap sobbing
>reties belt

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED BEG THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!

>unlocks door
>leaves you to find the loomis books
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.