[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here consider getting there own art tattooed on themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Anyone here consider getting there own art tattooed on themselves?
>>
No, because I know I will dislike my art after a while anyway.
>>
>>3004809
/thread
>>
Yes, and I will do it myself. It won't have any meaning and it will be complete shit but I will like it
>>
>>3004801
Tattoos are for special snowflakes and sluts
>>
>>3004801
Not really. It's pretty weird when you see someone else get a tattoo of one of your drawings though. It's a mixture of feeling flattered and guilty.
>>
File: verynice.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
verynice.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>3005353
unless you're culture has tattoos as apart of their historical background. tattoos are just attention whoring, not other way to say it. you get a tattoo its cause you feel inadequate about yourself.
>i gots a tattoo cause i wanted to.
yeah, you wanted to fill a void in your pathetic life. but its just a cheap filler like twinkie cum.

>i dont need a reason to get a tatoo, ill do what i want
well, you probably havent thought about things very thoroughly if you just get tattoos out of random, also theres no need to get a tattoo unless you wanna feel like a special snowflake. look at me guys i got ink on my skin.

>people cant see my tatoo, i didnt get it to show off.
of course you did, just not to everybody. you'll only show people youre intimate with cause your think they will think its deep and all that bullshit.

>nope i got my tattoo just for me.
so, you did do it just to fill a void in your life.

>but tattoos are cool, anon
tattoos are either a way of rebelling or a way of conforming, either way you drank the koolaid.

>youre just a fucking loser.
nice ad hominem, dumbass.

>you must be really fun at parties. lulz.
youre a brainwashed, bandwagon jumping dumbass that cant handle logical truths.

>whatever, you beta cuck virgin, with a small penis

again with the ad hominems, have fun being a tool and a shill.

whats the moral of this story? if you dont become a braindead sheep, youll be written off as a loser. who the fuck cares tho. people love to hate on anything they can. if they cant even answer a fucking question thats logically sound, they can suck a big fat donkey dick (they probably already do)
>>
>>3004801
No, I'm not shallow enough to get a tattoo.
>>
>>3005367
> who the fuck cares tho. people love to hate on anything they can
God, the irony.
>>
>>3005381
yeah, your moms ironic.
you fucking bitch boi.
cock breath, dick sucking monkey faggot hitler fucker. i bet you gargle on your dads jizz. go get another tattoo you hipster faggot.
>>
>>3005381
Just think about it, this man (or woman) got triggered enough to talk to themselves on 4chan.

I can almost hear the REEEEEEEEEEE in the distance.
>>
>>3004801
Nope. Especially not on my hands - I've never seen tattoos on hands that looked good.

Once in a while I see a tattoo that's well done, is a good design, and is in the right spot on the body. Rarely.

Honestly, I think the majority of tattoos are ugly, pointless, and speak more to the weak mindedness of the wearer, than anything else - the wannabe tough guys, the "gotta get one to fit in" types, the obsessed fans, and the attention whores.

It's even worse on women.

If you like them, fine. I don't. 99.95% of tattoos are pointless and ugly. My opinion.
>>
>>3005397
says the pepe poster, go kick rocks kyke.
>>
File: 1496100900026m.jpg (52KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
1496100900026m.jpg
52KB, 1024x713px
>>3005367
Based post
>>
>>3004809

Years ago my friend had me draw a tattoo for him. We lost touch soon after.

I recently found out he actually had the tattoo done.

It's a conflicting feeling. On one hand, some guy is going to be walking around with my art on him for the rest of his life and it feels like a huge honor. On the other hand, the art was pretty shit so it feels like a bit of a waste.
>>
>>3005367
Who made you so butthurt enough that you had to type out all those strawmen?
Did some guy with tats fuck the girl that you were too scared to tell how much you wanted your peepee inside of her?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.