[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: draw.png (77KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
77KB, 800x500px
whats the point if not even /ic will help you and would rather mess with you instead.

I've put up with too much, I'm finished.
>>
>>3002386
The first thing I'd do is learn human proportions, that would instantly make your work better.
>>
>>3002386
That looks totally passable dude, keep it up.
>>
File: levels.jpg (82KB, 560x583px) Image search: [Google]
levels.jpg
82KB, 560x583px
>>3002386
Looks like you just started, try studying and measuring based on this chart
>>
>>3002386

You've done this several times futility and it's hard to be patient with you. We give you constant advice and encouragement, but it doesn't seem to help much. Just try to do exercises and studies instead of failing to do pony stuff.
>>
bye
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyG2hJewpy0
>>
>>3002390
No it doesn't. Don't encourage bad art.
>>
>>3002386
Don't think in shapes until you know what those shapes are supposed to represent. Drawing in simple shapes is good for gesturing and planning but is important to know that those simple shapes represent a complicated piece of anatomy that you need to understand.

Learn anatomy, learn proportions. You don't need /ic/ to learn that stuff, it is on the internet.
>>
>>3002417
>nice immigrant man offering words of encouragement to white child
>he probably worked his ass off to get into this country and wants to make sure other immigrants follow the same standard
>he's not bitching to the child about racism or actively making sure he grows up cucked and subservient
>just telling him to git gud

That's pretty progressive, Simpsons. Very white of you.
>>
>>3002386
you haven't been applying yourself

if you get frustrated by your own shortcomings i'm pretty sure you aren't in a position to blame other people rofl
>>
>>3002386
you arent trying hard enough.
how often and how long do you draw each day? my bet ...30 mins to an hour and you give up.

try harder...
>>
Goddamn dude I was drawing like that when I was in 4th grade. I was 9 fucking years old.
You've got a veerrryyyy looooong road ahead of you.
Stop trying to work with a tablet and learn to feel the pencil on paper and how to control it.
I think the tablet is only hurting you.
>>
>>3002386
make the waist a bit wider and make the torso less elongated.
>>
Like why aren't you drawing with opacity control by pen pressure? Go practice with pencil & paper dawg
>>
>>3002426
Dont encourage bad art, but encourage them to get better anon.
>>
>>3002539
Be like shadow, leave nothing behind but Thai menu!
>>
>>3002386
Look, you obviously need more confidence and practice, and /ic/ isn't here to coddle anyone. So if you're looking for kind words and people that are generally more supportive, then tumblr might be a better option.
Otherwise, bite the bullet and keep grinding. I can promise you if you dedicate yourself to anything for 100 hours, you'll be better than when you started.
>>
People wrote walls of text to help you last thread.

Now seeing you made another I don't think you deserved that much of their time. Either suck it up and draw or fuck off. You've gotten enough advice and encouragement already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.