[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should I do now ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Nobushi upload.jpg (831KB, 1000x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Nobushi upload.jpg
831KB, 1000x1594px
hello guys, I have never been comment anything on 4chan for years but now I really need some advices. I am an art student and studied in school for almost 2 years ( just half more year and the school will finished ), this is when my problem come, I can't focus on classes anymore, I want to draw so many things but the homeworks from school has filled all my time...

I feel myself have learned enough to start doing my ideas so I quit school. I want to spend the rest of this year to do my ideas and through that I will complete my own portfolio ( I want to be a cartoon or illustration artist ) but in the mean time, I feel so lonely, just staying home and draw, I miss my friends, I don't have anybody to talk with. Can you guys please give my some advices ? What should I do now ?

This painting is a work in my project, mixing medival warriors with an animal suit with their personality and give them some humor too. You can check out the rest of my project here ( not done yet, I will keep updating through time ): http://gipsob1234.deviantart.com/gallery/62940153/For-Honor-project

p/s: Sorry for my clumsy English, It not my language.
>>
File: 1479955975668.jpg (51KB, 392x481px) Image search: [Google]
1479955975668.jpg
51KB, 392x481px
>>3000742
Some people might be really mean in this thread but I'll be honest since you seem pure of heart and not a shitposter
I like your art. I think it's passable. Just keep doing what you love my dude
Also I'll be your friend. Unless you are shitposting and I'm a fool
>>
>>3000742
You appear to be doing quite well, so keep drawing and practicing as you have been. Your friends probably miss you too so you should visit them once in a while, man.
>>
>>3000742
I would say just don't fall for the 16 hour a day meme, understand what you need to work on and work on it in increments, don't try to force to much studying at once or you will feel frustrated.
Keep structure to your day and have another hobby, even if it's gaming, just to unwind and to take your mind off drawing for a while. Do you need to work to support yourself or living with your folks?
>>3000759
This guy is right, make sure you see your friends, friends and family are imperative to mental well being even for the most introverted person. If you are living away from home, call your friends on skype often and try to make new friends with same interests as you, life drawing classes are a good place to meet other aspiring artists.
Also I like your work I think you have potential, keep at it.
>>
its called work/life balance. hang out with your mates after school, or go to a social event like life drawing class
>>
Thank you guys, I really appreciate your help I will take your advices and go out more :D, maybe do some urban sketchs with friends.
>>
File: cuteferret.jpg (3MB, 2036x2455px)
cuteferret.jpg
3MB, 2036x2455px
>>3000742
are you paying for your school

yes? then yea ok quit.

no? finish the damn year it's worth it, after that you are free to do whatever you want
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.