[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clip Studio Sale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: clip-studio-pro-box-shot.png (41KB, 260x235px) Image search: [Google]
clip-studio-pro-box-shot.png
41KB, 260x235px
Hey d/ic/ks, if you have anti pirating morals, Clip Studio Paint Pro is on sale for $25
>>
Nigga get EX; the animation timeline is the best one you're going to get in a (stable) raster drawing program.

(sorry Krita)

It still sucks balls having to have layers tied to frames though.
>>
This is like the 3rd thread you've made about this in 2 days. Do you work for them or something? Go viral elsewhere.
>>
>>3000129
shit sorry, I didn't see any posts on it with a quick glance at the catalog. I knew some people like this program (I'm more of a Sai person due to my shit computer) so I threw it up here.
>>
>>3000129
I "shilled" CSP in the past because it's a good program and it's worth the $25 they're asking.
>>
>>3000116
not into animation.

will i be missing something with the pro version?
>>
They don't even give you a discount for upgrading this time. I'm waiting until it goes on sale on the main site.
>>
>>3000116
From what I've seen EX seems to be for people that make and print manga. I just want to to drawings and animation so I think I'll just be good with Pro.
>>
>can get it for free
>pay for it

Why?
>>
>>3000116
>the animation timeline is the best one you're going to get in a (stable) raster drawing program.
TVPaint
>>
>>3000305
the animation timeline in pro is limited to 24 frames, it's worthless for animation. EX is unlimited.
>>
why bother when it's $22.96 on Amazon
>>
not even trying to be subtle
>>
File: 214151.jpg (34KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
214151.jpg
34KB, 322x365px
>>3000110
actually buying drawing programs instead of torrenting?
>>
>>3000356
TVPaint blows in comparison. CSP is like a mix of TVPaint and PS all in one.
>>
>>3000898
that's why I said if you had anti pirating morals. Some people are like that. You should see the threads on /v/ about it.

>>3000811
I wish I was a shill. I could actually have money.
>>
>>3000898
>can afford a graphics tablet
>can't afford $20 for software

Really?
>>
>>3000913
it's more of a want than a can tbqh
>>
i used to pirate CSP but decided to give them $20 during a sale since it's a good program and i felt like supporting it
>>
>>3000909
CSP doesn't have that automatic refill dedicated animation software like Repas or TVPaint has though.

I'd be nice if Celsys merged Repas into CSP
>>
File: umad.jpg (139KB, 692x787px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
139KB, 692x787px
>>3001095
CSP's biggest flaw as far as animation goes is its timeline. While it's still much better than photoshop's (which isn't saying much because photoshop's is ACTUALLY fucking retarded), because the frames are tied to layers you have to mess around with them if you want to do anything other than straight ahead animation. You basically can't plan an animation properly without having to goof around with the names of the layers and the names of the frames. It's a major pain in the FUCKING ass.

>mfw
>>
>>3001100
Oh yeah I have done that before.
If CSP had a less messy way to create storyboards and animatics I'd be pure gold.
>>
>>3000793
how?
>>
>>3000447
Most shows are 24 fps.

And no CSP is definately not good in the animation department, the timeline works bizzarely and doing everything in layers likd that is actually pretty annoying and hard to organize.

ToonBoom and Animate both do a much better job at this.
>>
File: toobie.jpg (153KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
toobie.jpg
153KB, 744x1074px
>>3001104
I think it would be very competitive with the best animation software if it just had a similar timeline to literally any single one of them. Adobe Animate/Flash may suck for drawing for example but it has a perfect timeline which Krita wisely copied (though Krita is too unstable to animate seriously with) and ToonBoom's timeline is also similar to that. I don't care for TVPaint's timeline much because it just seems too bloated but I would certainly take it over what CSP is using now.

Drawing layers and frames should be a separate FUCKING thing and the slots for frames should just have static names rather than whatever the hell they're doing now. i.e. if you drag a frame you made on the fifth frame slot to the third frame slot it should HENCEFORTH be considered the third GODDAMN frame and not have frames either retain their african layer names or have to insert sub frames like 2-B or some shit arbitrarily.

Jesus Christ there's literally no reason for this to be as unintuitive as it is.
>>
>>3001117
It's not framerate, its about total ammount of frames allowed, so 24 is really short.

>>3001123
Oh I totally get what you're saying. I always found Flash to have an amazing (and not so hard to understand if you're new) timeline but I also agree on it being top shit for drawing.

There's another software that caught my eye not long ago but it seems to be quite young compared to Toonboom and TVPaint. It's called CACANI. Ever heard of it?
>>
>>3001117
No I mean you're literally limited to 24 frames...total!

>ToonBoom and Animate both do a much better job at this.

No one's arguing they aren't to be honest.
>>
>>3001126
Cacani looks like it has a poor vector brush similar to Flash but I could be wrong.
>>
>>3001129
>>3001126
What are your thoughts on opentoonz?
>>
>>3001152
I honestly hate it. The timeline is wacky and its drawing tools are ass. It might be fun to mess around with just to kind of appreciate how hard the people that actually had to use it must have worked.
>>
>>3000313
because we aren't animals.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.